hjp766

Sep 26, 2018
In ver 10 (latest) I've got everyone to 100 but jane stuck at 99 and nothing ever being triggered to get it any further
Not sure if a bug fix is coming but this was the response I found worked:

It was a bug with reporting. To get 100%, play the morning event with jane and choose "Just masturbate"
Nb the morning event currently still shows red when you have an alternate choice.

Reactions: shawnnation

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
GRasputin, What about "replay story" with a character you choose? After 100% completion.
It is on the "think about doing"-list. I'm not sure it will be implementable without serious bugs but I like the idea.

In ver 10 (latest) I've got everyone to 100 but jane stuck at 99 and nothing ever being triggered to get it any further
Not sure if a bug fix is coming but this was the response I found worked:

It was a bug with reporting. To get 100%, play the morning event with jane and choose "Just masturbate"
Nb the morning event currently still shows red when you have an alternate choice.
It is a temporary bug that will disappear when the next update is released and additional events are added (or when/if I release a bug-fixed update of v0.10)

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
OMFG! Even on very fast it takes forever! When the hell do you get to give Kyra another pill?!

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ahm anyone know what is the use of the "pf" rar file? i should extract or something to make the game run faster? if anyone could answer me i thank it a lot

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
ahm anyone know what is the use of the "pf" rar file? i should extract or something to make the game run faster? if anyone could answer me i thank it a lot
That's the game. It's not a rar file, it's a jar file, but you can extract it to see all game files if you want.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
That's the game. It's not a rar file, it's a jar file, but you can extract it to see all game files if you want.
oh i see ,thansk for answer me, ahm but its some kind of way to make the game smooth? runs kinda slow when i wanna play and do some other stuff around on my lap, ahm maybe cuz i have many programs working?

When i play some other online games it doesnt get that kinda lag at this game... any tip?

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
oh i see ,thansk for answer me, ahm but its some kind of way to make the game smooth? runs kinda slow when i wanna play and do some other stuff around on my lap, ahm maybe cuz i have many programs working?

When i play some other online games it doesnt get that kinda lag at this game... any tip?
If you click the Settings button and disable "Theme: Tropical Lava" it should boost game performance some. Other than that, switching from window mode to fullscreen or vice versa might make some difference.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
If you click the Settings button and disable "Theme: Tropical Lava" it should boost game performance some. Other than that, switching from window mode to fullscreen or vice versa might make some difference.
uhm i try to do it, but when the video or gifs run its when it became sort of lagg....ahm i wonder if for the next update could include a compressed version? to make it more smooth... i would apreciate it, since it looks like a good game and i enjoy playing it right now

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
uhm i try to do it, but when the video or gifs run its when it became sort of lagg....ahm i wonder if for the next update could include a compressed version? to make it more smooth... i would apreciate it, since it looks like a good game and i enjoy playing it right now
Yeah, that can happen. If restarting the game doesn't work, then restarting the computer might.
Anyone is welcome to make a compressed version but I don't have the time or energy to do it. And I'm not even sure compressed videos would make the videos play faster. It's more of a videoplayer issue I think but I haven't really looked into it.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
I must be missing something...it's been the green heart and telling me I need to give her another pill for at least 12 weeks now.
i mostly click brainlessly and sometimes i end up with no progression. i am like hamster on a wheel going over the same loop for some time.... then i try other locations (maybe even no heart* one) and-or other chars - and issue goes away .
* i assume the green heart is not a 100% progression indicator... more like about possible meaningful interaction and trigger but without guarantee in case you missed some 'pre-requisite' actions

Reactions: CharleyT

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Once again, a quality update. I've yet to see an update to this and go, 'Hmm... now that could have been better.' Everything has been top-notch, thank you.

Reactions: Alcahest

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I must be missing something...it's been the green heart and telling me I need to give her another pill for at least 12 weeks now.
Angela, Jane, Kyrie, and Kyra all have their progression tied together. If you can't find a way to progress one, it's usually because you need an event for one of the others.

Also, remember to check the mall on occasion.

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
I've been in a similar boat. Same spot with her, and then Kylie is stuck at the long weekend scene, not completing the 'show nipple' option or any of the stuff from the movie trip. Looking into it a bit more, looks to be an older bug having resurfaced from .8? Not sure to be honest!

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes