Tort

Feb 25, 2018
If someone knows who she is Alex (or whatever she's called when the player is called Alex) needs adding to the credits list. (possibly some of the other side-characters and one off appearances too!)

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
If someone knows who she is Alex (or whatever she's called when the player is called Alex) needs adding to the credits list. (possibly some of the other side-characters and one off appearances too!)

Maybe I should add her to the credits now that she has more content. And possibly everyone else no matter how small a part.

Reactions: beegemgeege

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I just hope you avoid an current Alex Grey content because she must have fried her brain off the drugs. Just looks downright trashy nowadays.

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
GRasputin Are Jolee's weakness supposed to pop in a specific order every time? I was pretty certain in every playthrough I've done prior to now they triggered in a specific order, and this new play I'm doing, it triggered the other way. I'm not sure it matters but I thought it was odd.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
GRasputin Are Jolee's weakness supposed to pop in a specific order every time? I was pretty certain in every playthrough I've done prior to now they triggered in a specific order, and this new play I'm doing, it triggered the other way. I'm not sure it matters but I thought it was odd.
That is odd because it shouldn't be possible to discover the weaknesses in a different order. If you have proof of this in any saves I would like to see it.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
A surprisingly fun game. Typically I don't like grind but here it actually plays well giving the impression of time passing and building the relationship. Games that speed through the dynamic building have a place but it gets a little silly when (for example) on the morning of day one Mom is told her son needs to jerk off everyday and by the next evening she's sucking him off. This game forced a more gradual progression but with enough characters that it wasn't just a speed click excercise.

Reactions: krams_alfa

kot123

Oct 11, 2019
Аre there any other games with such a nice long grind? and then kissed and in bed in many games

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes