jet-white

Dec 21, 2018
I have played many times of the released part of this game. I think it's really an amazing game about family fun. How can I translate it into Chinese language?

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I have played many times of the released part of this game. I think it's really an amazing game about family fun. How can I translate it into Chinese language?
I have been working on a way for the game to support translations, but it requires a lot of work. My priorities now is to work on new content, so currently work on translation support is on hold and the feature might never be implemented.

enriquetestauc

Jan 25, 2019
Hi dude, i'm having blackscreen when im playing, cant do or see anything, i already have windows media player installed and thats why im here, how can i fix that? tried everything but doesn't working (windows 10)

puffyshirt

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Hi dude, i'm having blackscreen when im playing, cant do or see anything, i already have windows media player installed and thats why im here, how can i fix that? tried everything but doesn't working (windows 10)
Can you see the UI and click the buttons? If you can, you probably haven't added the media pack.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
In the OP, there some installation instructions and troubleshooting tips that you might want to look at or try, if you already haven't.

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
I created a cheat for this game (memory doesn't go below 90), if anybody wants.

Just add
Bash:
-javaagent:pf-cheat-1.0.jar
to the command line and the cheat should work. Tried it with 0.7.00 and should work with the new version but I'll test it later.

EDIT: it works with 0.8.01 Beta
I paste the extract file in game folder nothing works. can you tell me how can I use this?

Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
Why did the media have to be separated from the game. It is very confusing now.
From what I have inferred from posts in this thread. There were dmca type issues which were solved by separating the media from the script. So the images and videos have become "user" based, aka a patch or mod. My interpretation may be incorrect but that is my understanding.

Reactions: Henry73au
4.40 star(s) 107 Votes