Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
View attachment 1153147

Stuck with a lot of missing stuff - Everyone is orange or yellow. I tried putting the game on fast but that didn't really change anything. Nothing for sale at the mall, I've tried repeating all the scenes with each girl for a week each, no dice. The odd thing is that some of the girls are showing up red when I am definitely sure I haven't cleared them for this version. Might just have to start a fresh save on "fastest" and rush back to where I was.
That's very strange. You managed to reach code at the therapist that should only be reachable when playing a demo I made for gamcore.com last summer. A demo that was never added to the site as far as I know, so I don't understand how this could happen unless you edited the save file or that demo was uploaded somewhere I'm not aware of. Any of this ring a bell? Or did you start a new game with v0.11 without editing the save file and this still happened?

I have added a fixed save. Play the next therapist Monday session and things should get back on track. You might need to play a week or two more to notice things happening.

joek0

Oct 4, 2019
Since the public link is available elsewhere, here is a link to v0.1102. It mainly just fixes typos and no bug fixes or content added from v0.11. Since I am a new member, can someone post the link in another post.

grasputin.itch.io/paradise-found

Johor1

Nov 9, 2018
Since the public link is available elsewhere, here is a link to v0.1102. It mainly just fixes typos and no bug fixes or content added from v0.11. Since I am a new member, can someone post the link in another post.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Dude, chill.
I don't know the game well enough to offer any advice based on your description and I don't know Java at all so I can't help.
However, if you keep advancing time and clicking on any/all green links then the story will progress. There is some grind and there are periods when the story shifts focus to one character and then another so you may just be in that type of spot.

If you upload your latest save then someone that can read java might take a look and tell you exactly what is going on but really just advancing time and following the green links will progress the story.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I'm liking this game. I don't care for Kyra having a mental disorder that the MC kind of takes advantage of so I ignore that part of the story but otherwise this is pretty cool.

I'm to the point where the MC has asked to have sex with Jane and she said no but she does swallow now and that's nice.

I'm hoping the story blends in the fact that the cum swallowing having an effect on the therapist should also have an effect on Jane, Kylie and the others. At one point Jane was blowing the MC 4-5 times a day. I think that is where the story is going but I don't know. What began as the MC has to jerk off in front of women and be embarrassed about it has changed into the MC likes getting his dick sucked so the women around him help with that without seeming to realize the purpose has shifted. I'm thinking that's the effect of the pills.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
dose anyone have the cheat code for memory?
Once you're past the first two weeks I find managing memory to be incredibly easy - just repeat an event that restores it 20 or 40 points and bam, you're fine. I've occasionally gotten sloppy, but screwing up is definitely avoidable. That said, you can use this mod to make it so that your memory doesn't go below 90.

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
Once you're past the first two weeks I find managing memory to be incredibly easy - just repeat an event that restores it 20 or 40 points and bam, you're fine. I've occasionally gotten sloppy, but screwing up is definitely avoidable. That said, you can use this mod to make it so that your memory doesn't go below 90.
no i meant for rewatching scenes from memory

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
no i meant for rewatching scenes from memory
Unfortunately the only scene gallery I can recall is one you get in-game, and later add to yourself by choosing to remember certain bits. I don't think there's a scene replayer once you've gotten beyond a scene (unless it's repeatable and at the end of the content for the version).

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong - sorry I can't help, Slayer.

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
Unfortunately the only scene gallery I can recall is one you get in-game, and later add to yourself by choosing to remember certain bits. I don't think there's a scene replayer once you've gotten beyond a scene (unless it's repeatable and at the end of the content for the version).

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong - sorry I can't help, Slayer.
np thanks anyway

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
What is thye duration between two updates? I havent played it till now, should i hold off till the new update drops or should i just go for it?

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
If you've not played before there is plenty of content to get your teeth into.

There are some tricky bits where the answer may not be obvious. But other than those times just keep following the new scenes (or the scenes that haven't turned red) and you'll be in for a good time. The start is slow-burn (but we'll written I don't normally go for slow-burn but this one is very enjoyable!)

coolguy69420

May 23, 2018
That's very strange. You managed to reach code at the therapist that should only be reachable when playing a demo I made for gamcore.com last summer. A demo that was never added to the site as far as I know, so I don't understand how this could happen unless you edited the save file or that demo was uploaded somewhere I'm not aware of. Any of this ring a bell? Or did you start a new game with v0.11 without editing the save file and this still happened?

I have added a fixed save. Play the next therapist Monday session and things should get back on track. You might need to play a week or two more to notice things happening.

I believe that a long time ago, I started this from one of the "full game" save states someone else posted here from back in 0.5 or so, after I had lost my save. Either way, thank you!

Reactions: Alcahest
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes