Siccitella

Sep 5, 2017
Stuck at 99% global, with everybody at 100% except for Angela, Jane and Kylie (all three at 99%). Tried wasting a couple weeks, but to no avail. All events are red and the therapist doesn't provide new content.

Posting the file in case GRasputin has the time to take a look, thanks.

Slayman

May 6, 2018
I just downloaded the game i opened it as i was going through the story i keep getting black screens is that normal or do i have a problem with the game ?

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Stuck at 99% global, with everybody at 100% except for Angela, Jane and Kylie (all three at 99%). Tried wasting a couple weeks, but to no avail. All events are red and the therapist doesn't provide new content.

Posting the file in case GRasputin has the time to take a look, thanks.
When I load the save game, I have 100% completed. Do you still get 99% if you load it?

I just downloaded the game i opened it as i was going through the story i keep getting black screens is that normal or do i have a problem with the game ?
Read the blue message in the opening post or the message on the game's start screen.

Leffer

Jun 26, 2020
I'm having an issue where all of the videos are playing at a very sped up pace. It looks like everything is in fast forward mode when a video plays.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alcahest

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I'm not expecting ETAs, but is a cousin character still possible? Or is it completly scrapped out due not finding a way to fit the storyline?
I'm not ruling anything out when it comes to new characters, but seeing that I'm trying to wrap up the storylines to reach an ending of the game, any additional characters would be minor at this point. Unless I want to hold off on the ending or continue past it.

Reactions: SecretSal

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Would like to see the main storylines concluded myself. They've been cooking so long now and got to a good place, that any extended diversions from new characters would feel like speed bumps at this point.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm not ruling anything out when it comes to new characters, but seeing that I'm trying to wrap up the storylines to reach an ending of the game, any additional characters would be minor at this point. Unless I want to hold off on the ending or continue past it.
Thanks for the answer. Of course, completly understandable. Just wanted to know if it was completly out of project already :)

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
With the reworked engine (v10.3 or later), where all media are located outside the jar in a media folder, anyone can create their own media/girl packs with the media they want.

When the game plays events, it first checks if a video (.mp4) with the correct name exists, and if not, it checks for an image (.jpg) with that name. This means that you can replace any video or image with either a video or an image with the same name and the game will use it.

Some tips:
If you want to see which media files the game is looking for when playing, run the game by using the bat file. Then play the game in windowed mode so you can see the cmd-window. The game will output "WANTED MEDIA NAME:" every time it looks for a media file.

Remember that a media file can be re-used in many places, for instance to show when the girl is smiling. So try to use similar expressions and so on when replacing a media file. Otherwise, even if your replacement fits the text pretty well the first time it is used, it might not fit well if later used in another place.
Thank you for putting this out there and making it an option.
I downloaded the media file and I open the images/videos one by one and try to search out my preferred star doing the same or similar action. It's much more challenging that I initially thought.

Where did you learn to write HTML games? I'm wanting to change what the characters say in certain circumstances but I can't figure out even where the text is stored. I've looked up how-to for HTML but all I'm finding are tutorials on how to code for games like tic tac toe or direction key based games, nothing with text.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Thank you for putting this out there and making it an option.
I downloaded the media file and I open the images/videos one by one and try to search out my preferred star doing the same or similar action. It's much more challenging that I initially thought.

Where did you learn to write HTML games? I'm wanting to change what the characters say in certain circumstances but I can't figure out even where the text is stored. I've looked up how-to for HTML but all I'm finding are tutorials on how to code for games like tic tac toe or direction key based games, nothing with text.
It's coded in Java, not HTML. All code is in pf.jar. You need a program that can view Java bytecode to read the code in the jar file, a program like . You can mod the game by doing for instance like in the cheat mod in the OP. Viewing the code in that jar file you'll see that he used to mod the game and the actual cheat coding is done in the CheatTransformer class. I haven't done any Java modding myself so I can't give any more tips than that.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
It's coded in Java, not HTML. All code is in pf.jar. You need a program that can view Java bytecode to read the code in the jar file, a program like . You can mod the game by doing for instance like in the cheat mod in the OP. Viewing the code in that jar file you'll see that he used to mod the game and the actual cheat coding is done in the CheatTransformer class. I haven't done any Java modding myself so I can't give any more tips than that.
Thank you! This is really helpful and I know what to do next.

Reactions: Alcahest

coolguy69420

May 23, 2018
1618937483070.png

Stuck with a lot of missing stuff - Everyone is orange or yellow. I tried putting the game on fast but that didn't really change anything. Nothing for sale at the mall, I've tried repeating all the scenes with each girl for a week each, no dice. The odd thing is that some of the girls are showing up red when I am definitely sure I haven't cleared them for this version. Might just have to start a fresh save on "fastest" and rush back to where I was.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes