Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Sorry, I used a "false friend" when translating my language to english. String is what I meant, not variable. I know programming logic, although java syntax I don't know much, that's why I asked about how flexible java is. Probably I didn't explain well on the previous posts what I meant. I was trying to mentioning the way of defining a string at start of the code and calling it when needed. I guess I need to study it's syntax better before I dive deeper into that, thanks again and good luck on your game :)
You weren't wrong. The text after tenant would be read and stored as a string variable, so it would be both a string and a variable :) "Tenant" is stored in such a variable which is called if I want it mentioned in the text somewhere.
So yes, you could just add: String therapistrelation = "godmother" somewhere in the code when loading/starting the game, and then print the variable therapistrelation whenever you want to print "godmother".

Reactions: 1tomadeira

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
All completed... I did notice a small thing. When you are on Checklist for calling the next midday therapist event it uses default names rather than checking for them.

Not massively important won't even be noticed by people playing with default names! (I've noticed it before on the odd screen in older versions, but very rare and it wasn't somewhere easily remembered/described like this one, so I never mentioned it before.)

Reactions: Alcahest

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
All completed... I did notice a small thing. When you are on Checklist for calling the next midday therapist event it uses default names rather than checking for them.

Not massively important won't even be noticed by people playing with default names! (I've noticed it before on the odd screen in older versions, but very rare and it wasn't somewhere easily remembered/described like this one, so I never mentioned it before.)
Thanks for reporting this. If no one reports smaller errors like this I can never fix them.

Reactions: Tort
Dec 13, 2018
Sorry in advance if this is a silly question:
- My reading of things is the base game at v0.11 + (the only) v0.11 Media Pack is functionally the same as v0.10.01
- The core difference being that v0.11 better supports other user-sourced replacement visuals (aka media packs).
If this correct?

Mar 29, 2018
Sorry in advance if this is a silly question:
- My reading of things is the base game at v0.11 + (the only) v0.11 Media Pack is functionally the same as v0.10.01
- The core difference being that v0.11 better supports other user-sourced replacement visuals (aka media packs).
If this correct?
No your incorrect thankfully. Jane/Kyra/Kylie/Julia/Angela got updated.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Do you have "errorlog.txt" in the game folder?
Also, could you tell me a video that plays in-game and one that doesn't play?
I couldn't find an errorlog anywhere. Also, just like previous times where I've run into this it seems like the problem has something to do with whether you've seen that event before or not. I was getting a lot of black screen scenes the first time I played for awhile on this version. I tried again today and now everything is working fine without me changing anything. I suspect I may start getting some more black screens again later as I get to new events and then have to close the game and reopen it if I want to actually see them. I'm guessing about that though.

Some examples of scenes where I was definitely getting black screens before are Jolee giving you a blowjob in the living room or in the pool. They work fine today though.

Edit: Here's an example of my latest black screen just now:

1618157466791.png 1618157466791.png

Last edited:

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I couldn't find an errorlog anywhere. Also, just like previous times where I've run into this it seems like the problem has something to do with whether you've seen that event before or not. I was getting a lot of black screen scenes the first time I played for awhile on this version. I tried again today and now everything is working fine without me changing anything. I suspect I may start getting some more black screens again later as I get to new events and then have to close the game and reopen it if I want to actually see them. I'm guessing about that though.

Some examples of scenes where I was definitely getting black screens before are Jolee giving you a blowjob in the living room or in the pool. They work fine today though.

Edit: Here's an example of my latest black screen just now:

View attachment 1136538 View attachment 1136538
I looked back at my messages and in my "problems archive" and realized you and I have been in contact about this before. My guess then was that your problems is caused by speed-running through content, which is not handled very well by the mediaplayer in the game. The easy fix is usually to quit the game and restart it. I don't have any more suggestions now, I'm afraid.

In a previous contact you reported a lot of "ERROR_MEDIA_INVALID: ERROR_MEDIA_INVALID" in the errorlog but I have since removed those error messages because they are spamming and don't really help me.

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
excellent title. I really liked it from the beginning. Much morbid and hot excenas. I would like to know about similar games while I wait for the update of this one, Thank you very much.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I got this on the "JANE" story line 1618287448889.png
Should I wait for a new update ? Or I'm missing something in the game ?

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Do i need to play through again or is there a way to keep my progress from previous update?
Use an old save of yours or use one of the 100% saves linked to in the OP.
I got this on the "JANE" story line View attachment 1139646
Should I wait for a new update ? Or I'm missing something in the game ?
That image is shown because you are working on a plan to do something with Jane. It's part of the update.

D

Deleted member 3369776

Thanks for the update, GRasputin! I liked it, I really did, but it's kinda short. I beat it in an hour or so. Already waiting for the next one!

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
If you read the text, you'd know what this means and why you got it.
I found out late, but it was not obvious enought : "I have to find a plan about how to fuck her" I just end up spamming "Skip Day" and it solved itself, but really not clear

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes