MontyX

Nov 11, 2017
GRasputin
This step to allow modding was awesome, thanks! I'd like to ask that will you plan to make it possible to create brand new neighborhood too? With new map, new places and/or houses etc?

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
GRasputin
This step to allow modding was awesome, thanks! I'd like to ask that will you plan to make it possible to create brand new neighborhood too? With new map, new places and/or houses etc?
I don't see how I could do that easily, so I doubt it will happen.

kare

Aug 5, 2016
Thank you for providing 100% saves. While moving and unpacking folders to new ways, I managed to delete mine.

Reactions: Alcahest

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I'm kind of lost, I tried to find if someone posted a 0.10 save (lost mine, wanted to discover the new update), but I can't find one... any help ?

GabbuXul

Oct 20, 2017
Just finished the new update, and great as always! And about god damn time! Not about the updates speed, you'll know if you know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alcahest

MontyX

Nov 11, 2017
someone asked that probably allready but what is the combination for kyra in the "combination game" regardless of what i try its never correct in any combination.. so i just give up and ask if anyone has the correct combination and can post it pls?
Thanks man, this was worked well!

MontyX

Nov 11, 2017
I don't see how I could do that easily, so I doubt it will happen.
As I'm thinking it'd be hard to programming. Text files to contain the dialoges, posibility to add new jar files with the actions, etc. I understand why you doubt it.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Nice, the slow burn on one character has finally started boiling.
Liking the new update system, no matter the reason. Will be nice to download an update pack/media pack instead of the whole game all over again.

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
Ah wait my bad, I had derped and not read the instructions clearly and overwritten the pf.jar. I managed to recover it from a backup, and installed/updated from there. Sorry about that.

Also in answer to my prior question, a working install should look like this:

while the media folder should be like this:
This was Helpful... Thanks

Jeronaton

Feb 28, 2020
ok tried to unzip the game, I have the following message : invalid document pfjar. I unzipped it with the latest version of 7ZIP. What can I do?

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I'm like stuck and cant figure out how to actually get out of this stuckness. Any help would really be appreciated. I included my save.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I've run into this in previous versions as well, but for some reason something like 50% of all of the scenes are just black screens for me. The other scenes work fine. It doesn't crash and the dialog still works, just no visuals for the problem scenes. I'm using the full version of v0.11, not the upgrade from v0.10. I'm also using windows 10 64 bit.

Also, if I just go look at the media folder I can open the files that aren't working in game and they look fine.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I'm like stuck and cant figure out how to actually get out of this stuckness. Any help would really be appreciated. I included my save.
Well, you have two Kylies running around. :LOL: How did that happen? LOL
I have to look at this.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I've run into this in previous versions as well, but for some reason something like 50% of all of the scenes are just black screens for me. The other scenes work fine. It doesn't crash and the dialog still works, just no visuals for the problem scenes. I'm using the full version of v0.11, not the upgrade from v0.10. I'm also using windows 10 64 bit.

Also, if I just go look at the media folder I can open the files that aren't working in game and they look fine.
Do you have "errorlog.txt" in the game folder?
Also, could you tell me a video that plays in-game and one that doesn't play?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 107 Votes