Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
will there be more storyline or scenes of Sybil? she is gorgeous
Well, I had plans for more content with her but then I felt I needed to cut back on content with new characters to be able to end the game within a reasonable time frame. So at the moment, she is on hold indefinitely.

Last edited:

clash1999

Mar 31, 2018
My game doesn't save and the MC isn't taking any pills so i cant move past the 3rd day. Can anyone help please

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
My game doesn't save and the MC isn't taking any pills so i cant move past the 3rd day. Can anyone help please
Is the memory health indicator visible in the upper left corner?
Another player had this problem and solved it by running the game as administrator.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Yes its visible its just the save isnt working and MC dont take pills in morning
Did you try to run Paradise Found.exe as administrator?
Another potential cause of the problem is that you have unsupported characters/letters in the file path, like from another language than English.

monopz

Jul 31, 2017
Well, I had plans for more content with her but then I felt I needed to cut back on content with new characters to be able to end the game within a reasonable time frame. So at the moment, she is on hold indefinitely.
Will you be moving onto another new game when you finish this one?

Rleo

Apr 19, 2020
Can someone help me figure out why the game downloads as a regular note file. Do you have to have something downloaded for it to work?

TiJe

May 24, 2018
For some reason I can't see the girls and scene's ( it's a black/grey screen ), does anyone know why?

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes