VN Unity Abandoned Paradise Island [v1.0.A] [La Vipère Perverse]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 30, 2017
Seriously I would have bitch slapped that woman for the crap she pulled and tell her to go fuck herself.
Lol yeah, that really annoyed me, you're all going to die, don't be a total cunt to the guy that pulled you all from the sea and then expect him to build the shelter and find food.

Actually I'm having a real issue with the game, I was playing it, then I saved, and closed the game, now when I came back, all my saves are just the very start of the game, no progress at all.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
well that's no real loss that game is now "abondoned" it was not really good totally annoying control, the so-called mc was a total jerk and idiot who can be treated like dirt and the girls arrogant bitches only commands and gave way want to be operated while the mc like a stupid brainless idiot does everything well behaved what he is ordered .... aöso as I said no loss

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
should pick it back up and release an update, you just have to go into settings and set custom keys for the camera

Maurdark

Oct 26, 2018
Hindi ako makalipat mula sa simula ng kampo. Mayroon akong isang error na hindi ko maaaring magpatuloy mula doon

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
a very old bump but apparently a new update with its finished(I think) is on svs.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote