VN Unity Abandoned Paradise Island [v1.0.A] [La Vipère Perverse]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Promos_Episode_01.png
Overview:
Your plane has crashed!
You are stranded in the middle of the ocean on a tiny Island.
Hopefully, you are not alone! 4 beautiful women are with you.
Use your wits to survive on this Island!​

Updated: 23 Mar 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0.A
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gameplay:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - - -

Img002.png Img004.png Img005.png Img006.png Img007.png Img010.png Img008.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kokusho

Jun 23, 2017
Game would be so much better if the moving options were mapped in a way to make sense. Would making up be up and down be down and left be left be such a bad thing? Or even invert them! Not a fan, but it would at least make sense! But nope, they decided on up-left (Q) is pan left and down-left (Z) is up and center (S) is...look down and center-right (D) is look....I don''t remember, look left or right doesn't matter it's something stupid that doesn't make sense. What the fuck, who decided to map the buttons like that? I don't think I can ever get used to that.

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Aiko: Why am I wearing this awful bikini! I'm a virgin
Valentina: Calm down! Our plane has crashed

On the plus side, the renders are ok. Concept is meh.

Devs, please compress your 3 second animation clips. This would have been a 200mb download instead of the 2gb it is currently.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Game would be so much better if the moving options were mapped in a way to make sense. Would making up be up and down be down and left be left be such a bad thing? Or even invert them! Not a fan, but it would at least make sense! But nope, they decided on up-left (Q) is pan left and down-left (Z) is up and center (S) is...look down and center-right (D) is look....I don''t remember, look left or right doesn't matter it's something stupid that doesn't make sense. What the fuck, who decided to map the buttons like that? I don't think I can ever get used to that.
Also, I forgot to change my camera key bindings before uploading the game!
Please go to settings/controls and map the camera to the arrow keys or to WASD.

assman39se76

May 14, 2017
Genre says: "Lesbian, Peep/sneak"... So there is no chance to stuff a muffin on this island?? Oh my... If i were in the protagonist's shoes i'd die from blueballed insanity in no time!!! But if or when copulation is introduced to the game i'll give it a try, otherwise i'll keep looking for lewd entertainment elsewhere...

Reactions: Krilloku

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
WTF 2,3 GB as first release? So now I'm bored because I'm waiting for the download .....

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote