VN Unity Abandoned Paradise Island [v1.0.A] [La Vipère Perverse]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
No stereotypical blonds with huge tits – good. But stereotype continues when you give a boy enormously huge dick. Are all developers compensating this way, or this is just an opportunity for players to compensate? :tf:

Camera move speed is too low, but I believe it’s not difficult to change as well as default keybinding.

Japanese girl make cool contrast with Imani. And Imani is really hot bitch… I’m going to watch this thread just to follow this character.

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
What about this size? Ok, I'm out.
Well, I guess the size is because the Island, it looks complete. Looks like the basis is ready, content with dialogues and rendered scenes follows. I suppose, further updates will not extremely increase the game size. BTW, renders are pretty good.

Don't bother ... unless you like being played for a punk by wack-assed bitches. The Dev must have a submission fetish and like getting his ass kicked and bossed around by black woman because the MC is definitely the bitch in this game.
Said like this is something bad. There are dozens of dozens of cloned games with harem-king-like-MC.

Dev – keep going!

Reactions: yoyomistro
Sep 1, 2017
I must say i'm slowly getting annoyed seeing that certain hairstyle which covers the right eye.

It appears more often than that stupid red/grey business outfit at this point.
Pretty sure i saw it in all natural human hair colour variations by now.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I like the concept and I like the renders, but the control system is total shit. What kind of twisted mind does it take to make a Unity game without mouse control? Even if the game isn't fully 3D with free movement, the idea that you can't turn around and look around with a mouse is total bullshit. It makes the game torture, having to wait literally 10 seconds or something for the character to do a 360 turn. I've gathered three of the survivors and I'm not sure I'll have the energy to find the fourth. Also, the navigation is (as has been said) shit. You can't tell where you're going or where you've come from, I accidentally backtracked many times.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Said like this is something bad. There are dozens of dozens of cloned games with harem-king-like-MC.

Dev – keep going!
Lol, :FeelsGoodMan:well no, its not a good thing for any normally adjusted healthy male. But if you are one of the weak, needy bottom tier betas who like being punked and abused, this is the game for you.

Reactions: Nightmare-_-Imp
U

User_10739

Game would be so much better if the moving options were mapped in a way to make sense. Would making up be up and down be down and left be left be such a bad thing? Or even invert them! Not a fan, but it would at least make sense! But nope, they decided on up-left (Q) is pan left and down-left (Z) is up and center (S) is...look down and center-right (D) is look....I don''t remember, look left or right doesn't matter it's something stupid that doesn't make sense. What the fuck, who decided to map the buttons like that? I don't think I can ever get used to that.
Why not use the damned arrow keys, right?

Reactions: Rroarr

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Love seeing these kinds of games, sadly I see few of them actually get completed.

The one in the striped bikini looks like the Mom from BB.

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Lol,
well no, its not a good thing for any normally adjusted healthy male. But if you are one of the weak, needy bottom tier betas who like being punked and abused, this is the game for you.
Boring and predictable, try better. Normally adjusted player seeks in a game something different from RL.

View attachment 81172

Game is stuck here!!!

Aslo you can change the buttons of camera, with what you want!!!

Good game, lest see what will be next!!!

It’s a bug, just don’t ask this question, stop the conversation, and you can move closer to Imani’s tits.

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Geezes the size and the amount of content ....
This game needs better lightin at night , enable escape during menues, and make looking around faster .... maybe with a mouse...

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote