VN Unity Abandoned Paradise Island [v1.0.A] [La Vipère Perverse]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I need help, after I found the suitcase and the bag with the clothes, took it to the survivors, they dressed in swimsuits and wanted to bring the fourth girl to life. I need to find something medical. But there is nothing left on the island, where to look?

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Ok, I found a box of ice (where is it from here ???) in the hull of the ship, although before it was not there ...

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
There's no such thing as a human alpha or beta. That's not how human groups function. But it's completely irrelevant for this discussion
I respectfully disagree, firstly it's real thing and secondly it's relevant to the story part of games in general, which is proven by that that it pisses many people off.
Alpha is a leader of a group, someone who mades a decisions in the times of crisis and gives a general direction for the group. Betas are people who generally follow but their opinions are respected and they have a input in the group. Omegas are bottomfeeders, whoes opinions are not respected and group would rather get rid of them. Positions can change.
It's important, because most of those games are about humans group interactions and if creators have a gist of sociology and social psychology knowledge, they would made a better games. Also, if someone would read japanese novels or play some of eroge, they would see that betaisation of main characters in those games is insufferable.
I don't claim that you can't make a good game with beta MC, it could be fun if it wouldn't be so unrealistic. It could be beta scoring, beta transitionig to alpha... You can do many things, but many players just don't appriciate bullshit.
I do acknowledge that "alpha/beta" division applied to human character (invented, if i'm not wrong in pickup artist community) it's extremely stupid, but games where girls just form a harem around indecisive moron aren't smartest thing as well.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This game is yet another Unity based game that is attempting to perform suspicious internet activities... It always seems to be 50/50 with a lot of these newer released games using Unity... There is no valid reason this game should require access to the internet when running... As nothing is mentioned in the description about it, and I've played lots of other Unity games that never attempt it... When it comes to amateur based games in this genre, I do not trust any game that attempts to perform suspicious internet activities that are caught by Sonar... So I will not be trying this game, unfortunately...

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
Game would be so much better if the moving options were mapped in a way to make sense. Would making up be up and down be down and left be left be such a bad thing? Or even invert them! Not a fan, but it would at least make sense! But nope, they decided on up-left (Q) is pan left and down-left (Z) is up and center (S) is...look down and center-right (D) is look....I don''t remember, look left or right doesn't matter it's something stupid that doesn't make sense. What the fuck, who decided to map the buttons like that? I don't think I can ever get used to that.
The buttons actually make complete sense if you have an Azerty keyboard. In any case you can change them in the settings.

Reactions: groove888

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
if you ever wanted to get motion sickness from a VN you have found it + terrible navigation (not talking about the key mapping)

Reactions: Rroarr

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Someone lives in imaginary world. In reality 90% of all males are ‘betas’ and only 10% or even less are ‘alphas’ having political, economical, intellectual, (physical in more primitive social groups) power. And these majority betas fantasize about being dominant harem kings. You are completely WRONG – losers fantasize about winning. PERIOD. That’s why over 90% of content in erogames with male protagonist is about MC being the smartest badass with a huge dick.

Though, I agree with , all that alfa-beta-omega terminology is complete bullshit when speaking about human being, all is much more complicated. As said, hierarchy positions are shifting especially in hominidae family. Today the same individual can have many different social statuses and play many different social roles, in one case he is a boss, in another – subordinate. Not only matters that social positioning doesn’t obligatory determines sexual positioning, More over – even in one individual sexual behavior can vary with different partners.

Anyways, this game has some potential, hope it want be abandoned as army of others.
Lol, yes you do live in an imaginary world, and nothing you said is true. Being Alpha is a state of being, of focus, effort and intent, not a function of momentary social status and all competent males are Alpha....do you think a skilled recruit, Corporal or Sargent is a Beta because they are not generals? Being a needy Beta is a submissive mindset that is self-imposed, internalized and acted upon _ your own creation, the result of your own choices. Just like the imaginary positive social value of 'good intentions' your argument is bullshit. I don't care what your intentions are or what rationalizations you use to explain away weakness or a refusal to defend oneself from harm, its not healthy or normal. Here's a little truth bomb; Feelings don't count, all that matters is the chosen action or inaction and its result, not the intent. The hard reality is that if you act like the punk and let others treat you as the punk, you Are the punk. Own it and stop acting like its someone else's fault.

FACT; Objective Reality exists independent of want and outside any internal imposed limitations. While you may be willing to be abused and discounted, and even find comfort in it, that behavior is neither rational, healthy or the norm unless you are a captive, slave or prisoner applying the wisdom and strategy of Sun Tzu. No emotionally stable person with a healthy sense of self allows oneself or members of his pack, troop or tribe to be abused or deliberately harmed for long ... that is why from chimps to kings, tyrants meet violent and bloody ends and why even for a physically small male like the MC, that womans abuse would only last until the first time she went to sleep.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
This game set off my security damn thing is trying to send and recieve data over my internet. Do not download this until the dev explains why. As a new dev i do not trust his game trying to use my internet connection. If anyone can disect the game and find out what its trying to do with peoples internet connections would be a massive help. Honestly would not risk this right now.

Reactions: Reese286

xuou

Feb 27, 2018
I need help, after I found the suitcase and the bag with the clothes, took it to the survivors, they dressed in swimsuits and wanted to bring the fourth girl to life. I need to find something medical. But there is nothing left on the island, where to look?
in ship >> ice box

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
This game set off my security damn thing is trying to send and recieve data over my internet. Do not download this until the dev explains why. As a new dev i do not trust his game trying to use my internet connection. If anyone can disect the game and find out what its trying to do with peoples internet connections would be a massive help. Honestly would not risk this right now.
Thx, thats good to know. My security suite did not alert when I opened the game but my firewall did. It alerted me when the game tried to call home, so I blocked it.

Dei-mos

Dec 18, 2017
:)
nope,there are both of them
its just you can save anything you want - it wont be there when you try to load it again

saved for example with all 4 "rescued" on loading the savegame i had 3 rescued

but i must say its really new to me to get sick from playing games after trying this for some time

i'm annoyed by plotstopper questions
not working save/load
controls are complete bs
even after remapping
and i dont know what it is motion sickness + headache

this game is far from being enjoyable

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!

Is this full 3d!? Cause all I see is your typical rendered 3d images or am I missing something from those screenshot with all these complaints about the camera being wonky.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Most of you seem to have done better than me. I downloaded the full 2.31GB , saw the intro, remapped the keys, looked around and saw luggage in the water that I couldnt interact with, then clicked a button to move, got an error and finally, crashed. Not going to bother with the log... deleted and gone from my hard drive

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
It is difficult to get into this game as the UI is really in the way. You waste a huge amount of time waiting for the slow key-controlled camera pans instead of being able to use the mouse to turn the camera, as any other Unity game is perfectly capable of doing. In a point-and-click Unity game, you normally use the mouse to turn the camera and you hold down a key (like shift or control) to bring up the mouse cursor so you can move to and click targets, or you simply move the target into a center space to highlight it as clickable. This key-controlled camera turning is just agonizingly slow and primitive.

The characters are thoroughly unlikable and the setup lacks credibility. All four girls wash up completely naked from a plane crash with no other injuries and perfect hair, the MC is clothed but they are somehow ripped up from just falling out of a plane, someone conveniently keeps a first aid kit and camping supplies in a beer cooler, the girls find exactly four bikinis washed up in a sports bag that fit them perfectly; and the details get more ridiculous from there. ABC is crowing "Finally! Something more poorly written than Lost.". :closedtongue:

I just wish I could get past this horrible UI to at least find out where the story is going.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Sorry, coudnt manage to read the whole masterpiece.
Stop explaining why you imaginary world is so boring, please. Real Alfa should have eight stomachs, at least. Do you?
TE]
Lol, so you have nothing ... thanks for sharing and derp on, bro.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
trying to get to know girls set = game freeze when 'talk about Angela' or something for me. wish the mouse navigation was used...

Thx, thats good to know. My security suite did not alert when I opened the game but my firewall did. It alerted me when the game tried to call home, so I blocked it.
Thanks for these tidbits about it. hope theres some explaining about this.

well, guess I Should be more careful about these games from now on.

Reactions: Reese286

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
Interesting start, I find it funny author made the black girl the bitchiest of 'em all. Personally, I would have knocked some sense into her by the second or third sentence out of her mouth.
File size is a little too big, probably needs to be optimized, the google map thing is a little annoying I'm not gonna lie, I would much rather have the mouse cursor do the scrolling.
Other than that, I'm not sure where this plot is going but it has its potential. Right now I can't see it much though.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote