Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Arabic, turkish, greek, jewish, Indian, lets go the more marrier.

On a serious note, playing the first game and seeing the latest content, shows how much the devs progressed in terms of animation that look amazing.

Reactions: penisrossya

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
For those curious about the *other* game Flexible Media is working on, there is now a free demo available for Sinners Landing!

Don't forget to give it a wishlist, those help a LOT during the Steam launch.
Very, very, very good start!!!! This demo is funnier than Paradise Lust 1 & 2!!! Most definitely looking forward to more!!!

Reactions: Droid Productions

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
For those curious about the *other* game Flexible Media is working on, there is now a free demo available for Sinners Landing!

Don't forget to give it a wishlist, those help a LOT during the Steam launch.
downloading (y)
nice pack

Last edited:

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
So why do you have olga and tori as signatures? neither of them acted like that.
Because being a bitch isn't required for character to be my favorite. Just like being a bitch doesn't automatically make me consider a character uninteresting or annoying.

Reactions: Donkeybong

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Because being a bitch isn't required for character to be my favorite. Just like being a bitch doesn't automatically make me consider a character uninteresting or annoying.
The entire point of a bitchy character is to be annoying, or do you find that trait endearing?

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Hmm. I think, I consider them as a challenge for main hero to charm and change them.
Thats fair, i recon im just fed up with the trope since plenty of games use it(some even multiple times) and it plays out the same way in most of them. But since pl is a great game it needs characters for many tastes and some of those wont fit mine, at least we still have olga.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
If she isn´t french I won´t believe anything the creator are saying in the future...
And when does creator said something about french girl? I don't remember something like this.

Mina still has to be introduced but I don't know from where is she.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote