rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
Please suggest more games if there are any
I don't know if you're into semi-furry content but 2 really good games from the same creator are Space Paws and Shuggerlain by Taifun Riders. Really good artwork and the H-Scenes have high quality animation. Space Paws is finished but it was made with Flash Player software so unless you still have it on your computer, you'll need an emulator. Shuggerlain is just about 61% finished and runs on renpy.

Another game with really good artwork is Witch Hunter by Lazy Tarts. The game is a bit long but thankfully there is a cheat to unlock full gallery.

And finally you have Quicke A Love Hotel Story by Oppai Games. A bit long but it's actually kind of fun to play through. I'm not sure if they have an unlock gallery but it's pretty straight forward and guides are available.

These are all 2D animation and have been updated within the last couple of months (apart from the one that's finished lol).

Last edited:

ShadowGH

Dec 9, 2021
I really really love all the sketches. Is there any way I can get the line art {The part you complete right before coloring it in}??Have already completed the game once don't think I can redo the whole game lmao Tried extracting the painting assets but couldn't get it to work

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I really really love all the sketches. Is there any way I can get the line art {The part you complete right before coloring it in}??Have already completed the game once don't think I can redo the whole game lmao Tried extracting the painting assets but couldn't get it to work
I think Sven will yell at me if I give them out, but it's certainly the kind of thing we could give out as Patreon rewards if there's real interest for it.

We're just pushing out a new update today (the last free update comes in June), which as a new sex scene + painting for Reyna.

Reactions: Barkin 10

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
A new version (v1.1.4b) seems to have been released recently.
More info here:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This is the Spring Update, and the second to last planned update for Paradise Lust 1 (the last one comes with the Summer Update in a couple of months). This update focuses on Reyna, and adds a new Nuru-massage sequence + a new sketch for her.

Keep in mind that the on this, and we need your support to keep making games for you. With the Spring Sale on, both Paradise Lust 1 and Paradise Lust 2 are now on discount:

We are also about to launch Sinners Landing to Steam (21st March). Give it a wishlist to help it have the best possible launch, it really means a lot in terms of getting support from Steam!

Download links (1.1.4b)
Win64:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Win32: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Macos: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - - - MEGA -
Android: - - - MEGA -

Spankbank updated to 1.1.4b

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 112 Votes