User_dev123

Feb 14, 2022
So is there a reason why playing it on android I'm stuck with this weirdly low resolution body art? Can't see any settings to change it in the game.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
So is there a reason why playing it on android I'm stuck with this weirdly low resolution body art? Can't see any settings to change it in the game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-lust-v1-1-3e-flexible-media.63083/post-10269898
Android clamps the texture max resolution to let it run on lower end HW. Since the faces are on their own texture sheets (so they can be used on all the models), they're not affected. On PC most of the character sprites are 4k x 4k, which get quite large.

Reactions: User_dev123

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Now I remembered why I had this familiar feeling when I played the game, it kinda of reminded me of the movie "The beach"

A question to the dev, did you get the inspiration to make this game from this movie???

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
A question to the dev, did you get the inspiration to make this game from this movie???
Both Chase and I spent a lot of time in Phuket (near where The Beach was filmed), training Muay Thai.

I've never actually seen the movie, but maybe some of that leaked back into the game.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Both Chase and I spent a lot of time in Phuket (near where The Beach was filmed), training Muay Thai.

I've never actually seen the movie, but maybe some of that leaked back into the game.
Watch it, I think it will inspire you for a sequal (If you do a new game in the paradise lust series).

its a good movie, and pure nostalgia.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Is there a walkthrough or something that's not on Steam? I know there's a PDF guide, but that one doesn't tell you which are the best dialogue options.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is there a walkthrough or something that's not on Steam? I know there's a PDF guide, but that one doesn't tell you which are the best dialogue options.
Doesn't really matter; there's no *bad* dialog options (apart from the one that says "no, Maria, I don't want to roleplay sexy nun spanking with you"). The flirting systems are just there to let you know the girls, and even if you get it wrong there are no negative repercussions, you just don't level up the girls. You can always use their relaxation events to build love points instead.

nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023
I'm loving the art style and the minigames are quite fun, the only thing that is bother me is that I don't know how to trigger certain events, right now the only thing the objective menu says is to get close to cath and so, but I don't what I need to do or where/when I need to be, can anyone give me some tips? The guides on steam help with the missions but not how to start them :cry:

Reactions: aaronburr

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm loving the art style and the minigames are quite fun, the only thing that is bother me is that I don't know how to trigger certain events, right now the only thing the objective menu says is to get close to cath and so, but I don't what I need to do or where/when I need to be, can anyone give me some tips? The guides on steam help with the missions but not how to start them :cry:
Get close to a girl.
- Talk to them (flirt)
- Give them flowers (eventually, you're still stuck in the very very early game)
- Relax with them (eventually, these unlock as the game progresses).

Reactions: nalgonas4ever

nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023
Get close to a girl.
- Talk to them (flirt)
- Give them flowers (eventually, you're still stuck in the very very early game)
- Relax with them (eventually, these unlock as the game progresses).
Even if the bar of relationship is full? Yes, im still at the very early, still on the first 7 girls. You know, something funny happend once with Raven before maxing her bar, the answers while flirting gave 4+ points or even 6, haven't tried to keep flirting, but if that's what it takes I'll keep going, thanks fo the help!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah, sorry, have to say that's bullshit because I just lost a point after offering my help.
There shouldn't be any negative points left in flirting; that was something we pulled like 3 years ago, as it didn't spark joy. Anyway, you've got literally no shortage of options that give you like points (flirting/story/gifts/relaxation); obsessing about using a guide to find the 'optimal' solution isn't necessary.

4.10 star(s) 112 Votes