RAP3R

Sep 23, 2018
The referenced script stuff is irrelevant, it's just editor only scripts that aren't included in the game. The thing to look at is the

Exception System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path C:\Users\[name]\AppData\LocalLow\FlexibleMedia\Paradise Lust\system.sav

Basically every time it touches the save files (which it does quite a lot, tracking auto-saves, etc) it'll throw an exception, which in return will stop the game from running scripts properly.

You could try renaming the save folder, or you could try running the game in admin mode.
Gonna try Admin Mode

Update: Admin Mode changed nothing. System.sav is what I need to rename, correct? Or which is the file? Cuz I tried to rename the 'Paradise Lust' file itself, but it just create a new one, ignoring the old one.

Update 2: Didn't do anything, yet, but I did research the error itself. From what I found, it apparently happens two processes use the same path. It could be that Paradise Lust 2 (As I had this problem there too, but wrote it off as the new game being buggy), since it is meant to share the same file with the first game, I think it might be the root of the issue. It could be that playing the new game caused some kind of error that now persists, even if both games were to be removed. This is just guessing work, really.

Tried the 32 bit version too, same issues.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Update 2: Didn't do anything, yet, but I did research the error itself. From what I found, it apparently happens two processes use the same path. It could be that Paradise Lust 2 (As I had this problem there too, but wrote it off as the new game being buggy), since it is meant to share the same file with the first game, I think it might be the root of the issue. It could be that playing the new game caused some kind of error that now persists, even if both games were to be removed. This is just guessing work, really.
Unless you're running both games at the same time it should be a non-issue; I guess you could have a situation where opening PL2 while PL1 had access to the system.sav file, but even that should be a write and release thing, not a continuous write one.

The error happens when the system can't get write access to a file; that could be happening because the folder/files are read-only, it could happen because there is a corruption in the disk system ( ), it could happen because another file has exclusive write access to it atm.

In this case I'd do a disk check to make sure you don't have any bad sectors overlapping that space, and I'd go to the save game folder as your current user and make sure you have write access to all the save files.

Scarlett_M

Aug 31, 2021
I recently updated to the newest version (1.1.3e) and am currently at the stage of the project quests. However, after I grabbed the scrap metal for Cath, she is no where to be found. I went back to the engine room and she is a no show. I also camped out in her room and she only appears at night where it prompts me to have sex with her.
Did I miss something about her location or am I getting something wrong?
I also noticed Andrea didn't appear at or near her cottage during the day but shows up during the evening.
(I did Jenny's event where some of the girls, including Cath and Andrea, came to eat ice cream and Cath reappeared at the engine room, hopefully everything is good now. Banger game btw, excited for 2 when I get around to it)

Last edited:

RAP3R

Sep 23, 2018
Thanks for all the aid given, but nothing seems to be working...I hope that, possibly, the issue might fix itself with the next update. Until then, I wish you the best of luck, and hopefully no one encounters the same issue as me.

Jebbe

Jan 25, 2024
I have 75 relationship with Gabby and Cath but I haven't received any texts from them, do I have to a specific thing to trigger the event?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
For those unware, Morningstar is also getting a free demo today (obviously that one has been on F95zone for a while). The demo is more or less the same as the current F95zone build (end of Act II), though it adds in a few side-quests I've been working on since then, like Lin's first Anal scene.

As always; if you like the work we're doing, help wishlist it so we hopefully have a good launch! :)

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Unless you're running both games at the same time it should be a non-issue; I guess you could have a situation where opening PL2 while PL1 had access to the system.sav file, but even that should be a write and release thing, not a continuous write one.

The error happens when the system can't get write access to a file; that could be happening because the folder/files are read-only, it could happen because there is a corruption in the disk system ( ), it could happen because another file has exclusive write access to it atm.

In this case I'd do a disk check to make sure you don't have any bad sectors overlapping that space, and I'd go to the save game folder as your current user and make sure you have write access to all the save files.
In the main game( Without spoiling) at what point do I know that I need to move into part 2?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In the main game( Without spoiling) at what point do I know that I need to move into part 2?
There's a proper ending, don't worry. With you rescuing your brother.

You'll have an "end of Paradise Lust 1" scene, after which you can go grab Paradise Lust 2; the save transfer just copies over things like character names, etc.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
There's a proper ending, don't worry. With you rescuing your brother.

You'll have an "end of Paradise Lust 1" scene, after which you can go grab Paradise Lust 2; the save transfer just copies over things like character names, etc.
Again happy that you made part 2, I remember you told me here that it wouldn't happen.

good luck with part 2, hope we will see part 3 (If needed) or a true sequal in the same universe with diffrent mc and diffrent women.

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
So is this the final update (v.1.1.3e) or are there going to be more?
I've been wanting to play this game for a long while now but I'm waiting for it to be finished.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
I've been wanting to play this game for a long while now but I'm waiting for it to be finished.
it has been finished for quite a while, as indicated by the Complete tag. what we are getting now is a couple scenes and drawings that get added with steam sales.
Play it, youre missing out massively by not doing so.

RAP3R

Sep 23, 2018
I FIGURED IT OUT! FUCK! So yeah, I figured out WHAT was causing my game to act out, and no, it was NOT due to file permissions or anything like that, but rather, the reason was EXTERNAL, not INTERNAL. To explain, I had the USB of my Wireless game controller in, still connected (Forgot it there after a gaming session with a friend), and I think the issue was BOTH the controller and normal PC inputs fighting over the game or something. Once I plugged it out, undid some of the permission changes I made, the game is now running smoothly once again.

Still gotta start from scratch, but I don't care! I am just happy it is fixed. Also, let this be a warning guys, don't repeat my mistake. Just because you are not using them, or you think they are not doing anything, that doesn't mean the wireless controllers can't still control your game somewhat.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There are two more free updates planned; one for the spring sales, and one for the summer sale. The content across both can be played across most of the second half of the game, and consists of a romantic events + a sketch for one of the girls, and any small bug-fixes accumulated over the previous 3 months.

rednova2009

Jan 5, 2018
Let me follow up on this tomorrow; it's late sunday night here :)
Hey, been away for a bit due to work. Was you able to track down the issue I've mentioned last week?

it was from this post, apologies if you've responded already.

Thanks for helping.

So I've got to the quest 'Let's split up, gang' where I need to search for 3 clues.
Found the first 2 but the 3rd is not in any of the areas I can get to.
Also when I do try to reach the bungalows area left of the split path area, the MC only repeats that someone may like to live up there, even though I've got all of the females at the maximum level I can at this point.

This is the furthest I can go.

Edit:
This originally occurred way back when I first discovered the Ridge area but I assumed it was due to not progressing far enough.

4.10 star(s) 112 Votes