Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
So is there preg content in the game at this point, or coming soon still or...? I feel like that last possibility is slim with the complete tag but gotta ask lol

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So is there preg content in the game at this point, or coming soon still or...? I feel like that last possibility is slim with the complete tag but gotta ask lol
No, there is no preg content, and the game is complete. There's a couple of free DLCs coming (spring and summer), but neither of them add pregnancy.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
No, there is no preg content, and the game is complete. There's a couple of free DLCs coming (spring and summer), but neither of them add pregnancy.
How many times has that question been asked in this thread?

Maybe there is a need for "Pregnancy," "No Pregnancy" tags to be created.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Reyna makes once that quest advances.
I was with that quest for quite an while yes, I had the flowers for quite a long time, but for some reason I wasn't finding the coconut, finally saw them on the cave. They blend way too much with the tree lmao. Anyway ty for answer.

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
How many times has that question been asked in this thread?

Maybe there is a need for "Pregnancy," "No Pregnancy" tags to be created.
I only even bothered to ask because I've played games before without the tag and there ended up being pregnancy content. Was holding out hope lol

ArAyAiBoy

Feb 16, 2020
Without giving too much away can anyone tell me if this is a "play through the game pursuing your chosen love interest" or more a "play through and build a harem with all/most of the people* you meet" kinda game?

I'm not too far in but Cath and Gabby going hard in for each other from the start kinda threw me for a zag there, so I kinda mentally put them in the category of a "couple you help get together" sorta deal. So when I was trying to get to know Cath better with the goal of getting her talking about Gabby the kinda sudden shift back into CathxMC was not so much where my head was going with it.
I did some searching through the thread so I'm pretty sure that there's no "CathxGabby -with MC just as a supportive friend" type arrangement, but I'm less clear on if that's cause the main storyline is about getting most of the women you meet to join the harem, or if it's just that you're pursuing a chosen love interest but at least in some cases (like Cath and Gabby) you can only pursue them together or not at all.

*I say people cause I'm pretty early in the game and the other dudes around the island seem to be sticking around so I figure there's either maybe some M/M stuff or they pair off with some of the women down the track

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Without giving too much away can anyone tell me if this is a "play through the game pursuing your chosen love interest" or more a "play through and build a harem with all/most of the people* you meet" kinda game?

I'm not too far in but Cath and Gabby going hard in for each other from the start kinda threw me for a zag there, so I kinda mentally put them in the category of a "couple you help get together" sorta deal. So when I was trying to get to know Cath better with the goal of getting her talking about Gabby the kinda sudden shift back into CathxMC was not so much where my head was going with it.
I did some searching through the thread so I'm pretty sure that there's no "CathxGabby -with MC just as a supportive friend" type arrangement, but I'm less clear on if that's cause the main storyline is about getting most of the women you meet to join the harem, or if it's just that you're pursuing a chosen love interest but at least in some cases (like Cath and Gabby) you can only pursue them together or not at all.

*I say people cause I'm pretty early in the game and the other dudes around the island seem to be sticking around so I figure there's either maybe some M/M stuff or they pair off with some of the women down the track

You play through the game to build your harem. Cath and Gabby end up in a trouple with Jack, and there's similar vibes with Rachel and Grace, if nothing formalized.

ArAyAiBoy

Feb 16, 2020
You play through the game to build your harem. Cath and Gabby end up in a trouple with Jack, and there's similar vibes with Rachel and Grace, if nothing formalized.
Ok I think I get you now, though I think there's something that's confused me a little.
Cath and Gabby having a specific throuple implies to me there's something of a "solar system" kind of harem, where all the romanceable people orbit around the MC but are all their own planets fairly separate from each other (except in cases like Cath and Gabby who are together but separate from the other LIs). Otherwise it would seem that the size of any CathxGabby relationship with the MC would increase with the size of the harem, cause all those in the harem would be in something of a poly relationship with each other.
I can imagine that in the latter case none of the romantic interests could be feasibly missed or not pursued since the story's about the harem and the harem is interconnected, while the former would seem to suggest some people who could join might or might not necessarily do so since while there's a harem each love interest has a relationship that's fairly singularly focused on them and MC.

Not that any of that is necessary or anything! If the story always involves forming relationships with all LIs then that's all good and just how it be :). But the alternate possible interpretations have left me still somewhat unsure on whether you're building a harem of all, or pursuing a harem of some based on choices you take, paths you follow, etc., that can become a harem of all depending on how you play.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ok I think I get you now, though I think there's something that's confused me a little.
Cath and Gabby having a specific throuple implies to me there's something of a "solar system" kind of harem, where all the romanceable people orbit around the MC but are all their own planets fairly separate from each other (except in cases like Cath and Gabby who are together but separate from the other LIs). Otherwise it would seem that the size of any CathxGabby relationship with the MC would increase with the size of the harem, cause all those in the harem would be in something of a poly relationship with each other.
I can imagine that in the latter case none of the romantic interests could be feasibly missed or not pursued since the story's about the harem and the harem is interconnected, while the former would seem to suggest some people who could join might or might not necessarily do so since while there's a harem each love interest has a relationship that's fairly singularly focused on them and MC.

Not that any of that is necessary or anything! If the story always involves forming relationships with all LIs then that's all good and just how it be :). But the alternate possible interpretations have left me still somewhat unsure on whether you're building a harem of all, or pursuing a harem of some based on choices you take, paths you follow, etc., that can become a harem of all depending on how you play.
The relationships are interconnected, so all the girls know each other and talk about their relationships. You don't have the choice to just ignore anyone (even Karen), since that blocks other progressions. It's the downside of writing a story where there is a very clear relationship and awareness between the girls of what's going on; it makes it easier to write deeper characters, but it gives less agency in picking and chosing LIs.

ArAyAiBoy

Feb 16, 2020
The relationships are interconnected, so all the girls know each other and talk about their relationships. You don't have the choice to just ignore anyone (even Karen), since that blocks other progressions. It's the downside of writing a story where there is a very clear relationship and awareness between the girls of what's going on; it makes it easier to write deeper characters, but it gives less agency in picking and chosing LIs.
Oh cool :) I really enjoyed the interactions between the women in LoM (which reminds I really need to finish that!); I think I've been playing too many I guess harem-lite games lately -not much choice in LIs but no real connection between them either. So this sounds like my kinda game (though hopefully MC gets a chance to show Cath why she should've jumped him first :p)

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How is the achievement you get just for starting a new game only have 64.2% of players getting it? (On Steam)

View attachment 3380499
At a wild guess, it's because they played some... erhemm... "other" version before they bought the steam version. You'd need to play that chunk through Steam for that achievement to trigger on steam's side.

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
At a wild guess, it's because they played some... erhemm... "other" version before they bought the steam version. You'd need to play that chunk through Steam for that achievement to trigger on steam's side.
I bought a few other games on Steam after playing a version from f95, and I got my achievements shortly after loading a save. Most likely, some people just bought the game and never launched it for some reason.
I bought a cheap game that was on sale a couple of years ago in order to unlock steam market, so that could be the first reason. Or they could have got the game from here, liked what they saw, completed it, and then decided to support the dev and buy it on Steam. And since they never launched the Steam version, they never got the achievements. I'm actually the latter in this case lol.
Untitled.png

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I bought a few other games on Steam after playing a version from f95, and I got my achievements shortly after loading a save. Most likely, some people just bought the game and never launched it for some reason.
Keep in mind not all games are coded the same way; I assume that's the renpy standard solution. In general I didn't set it up to report all previously cleared achievements... might be something worth doing.

Reactions: Donkeybong

Muatal

Jan 6, 2023
anyone know how to take an in-game screenshot? a hot key? or if it's even possible?
and/or how to view/change the games keybindings?

4.10 star(s) 112 Votes