Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Any chance itll be ported to android?
Yes. I have an Android build, it's just loading too much into memory at the moment. I'll look into optimizing it; at a guess it's the large number of Spine animations being pre-cached. Should have something up next week; I just didn't want to hold up public release for an unknown amount of time while I tinkered with Android.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
is the game on steam?
It will be; Steam page was *supposed* to be ready today, but it got rejected at review. Evidently this cover shot with Cath was too 'adult'.

cover.png

I replaced her with Jack (with much sadness), fixed a minor brain-glitch in the trailer video (I'd forgotten to remove any reference to Patreon there; Steam views patreon as a competing store-front, and any mention of it is verboten), and resubmitted. Should be ready in a day or two.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
It will be; Steam page was *supposed* to be ready today, but it got rejected at review. Evidently this cover shot with Cath was too 'adult'.

View attachment 840785

I replaced her with Jack (with much sadness), fixed a minor brain-glitch in the trailer video (I'd forgotten to remove any reference to Patreon there; Steam views patreon as a competing store-front, and any mention of it is verboten), and resubmitted. Should be ready in a day or two.
lol too Adult? what because of her nipples? :FacePalm:

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
nickpicking i don´t see a sexy redhead in the game.
One is coming, she's on the sketch stage.

Grace O'Connor
Miss Fox & Hound Blended Whiskey (Ireland)

Basically the pagant is "Miss World Brand", with each girl representing a local brand (which then paid Erik Cruz for the privilege, of course). Grace represents the Fox & Hound blended whiskey, and does it well.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If he wrote fulltime for THIS game he wouldn't get to keep working on Love of Magic!
But don't worry - he has many, many opinions on my writing for this one. :)
It's better this way; Chase does this kind of tongue in cheek writing far better than me.

Xahnu

Jun 1, 2020
I seem to be stuck on the bridge, its telling me to pick up glass, but there is none (I have 3 min my inventory...)

Reactions: MrNobody6308
4.10 star(s) 108 Votes