caju

Oct 5, 2017
Tried to play... took me about 10 minutes to figure out the exit from the cove was behind the quest arrow.
Got to the boat and tried exploring but about half of the areas are dead ends with no way for me to exit the rooms.
I assume this is because I have issues with unity. It almost never works for me.
Gave up and deleted game, but it did look nice and had a decent story set-up.
Best of luck to op (y)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The screen shots look cool, but it looks like something is missing from the Linux package. The text doesn't show up on the initial page or in the menus. Example screen shot below...

View attachment 841358
Yeah... that doesn't look right.

Is it just the main menu, or is it all the text in the game?

Let me see if I can dig into it; I don't have a linux machine, so... debugging this will be fun :D

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is this only for demo or will it be updated so i can come back and download ?
First release; we're aiming for another release first thursday of November (5th), then every first Thursday of the month after that. The caveat is that this is a real team, so... the artists have this weird thing about wanting to get paid.

Reactions: Antosha

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Hi... The game can't run to me: got this bug mssg: paradise lust unity 2019.3.9f1_e6e740a1c47. Please help! Screenshot_20201003-071313_1.jpg

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hi... The game can't run to me: got this bug mssg: paradise lust unity 2019.3.9f1_e6e740a1c47. Please help! View attachment 842517
Hmm... that's weird. The 2019.xx part is just the build version of unity.

Could you get me a log file? Just zip up this folder and punt it over:

Windows:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Hmm... that's weird. The 2019.xx part is just the build version of unity.

Could you get me a log file? Just zip up this folder and punt it over:

Windows:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Here it is. Playing it on a HP laptop Core i7, running Win10 Pro, 64bits, with a NVIDIA GeForce 940MX graphic card... TY in advance

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Here it is. Playing it on a HP laptop Core i7, running Win10 Pro, 64bits, with a NVIDIA GeForce 940MX graphic card... TY in advance
hmm... it appears to choke on the video device creation.
Direct3D:
Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
Renderer: Microsoft Basic Render Driver (ID=0x8c)
Vendor: (null)
VRAM: 4095 MB
Dedicated video D3D11 device creation failed (error: 0x887a0004). This device is used specifically for video decoding, we will use software video decoding instead.<RI> Initializing input.
That's strange. Out of curiosity, have you tried running Love of Magic? (Same engine)

You can also try to see if forcing it to run in OpenGL has better response; from the command line use
Paradise Lust.exe -force-glcore

There should also be a file here, could you get me that one?
C:/Users/HP/AppData/Local/Temp/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust/Crashes

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
hmm... it appears to choke on the video device creation.

That's strange. Out of curiosity, have you tried running Love of Magic? (Same engine)

You can also try to see if forcing it to run in OpenGL has better response; from the command line use
Paradise Lust.exe -force-glcore

There should also be a file here, could you get me that one?
C:/Users/HP/AppData/Local/Temp/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust/Crashes
Here:

Reactions: Droid Productions

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
First release; we're aiming for another release first thursday of November (5th), then every first Thursday of the month after that. The caveat is that this is a real team, so... the artists have this weird thing about wanting to get paid.
Alright, just wanted to know if i have to become a patreon or something if i want the updates.

Reactions: Droid Productions

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Paradise Lust is a visual novel and erotic dating sim...
Please add the [VN] tag in the thread title. Hoping for an action game, turns out to be a visual novel... so annoying to be misled.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Please add the [VN] tag in the thread title. Hoping for an action game, turns out to be a visual novel... so annoying to be misled.
There's no VN or Visual Novel tag (just tried). It does say sandbox, point&click.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
nice art, interesting characters and animated scenes wow gonna keep an eye

how much lesbian content do you plan to add, just wondering more of it is a bonus for me. will this be a harem type game or will have you have to pick one and smash her??

4.10 star(s) 112 Votes