Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wow, this looks pretty good! Nice one Droid, and artist(s)!
Yeah, the artists rock. I totally love the comics and the backgrounds :) Most of my work here is code; Chase does the bulk of writing/design, Rockwood does the scripting and Sven Nudes does animation. The plan is to continue a monthly cadence, releasing a closed beta every last Thursday of the Month and a public build each first Thursday of the Month.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Nah, he gets some character growth; the first event is watching girl/girl, but he relatively quickly climbs up the pyramid.
I'm not a big fan of lesbian content, you can still make a harem game without making every female lesbian or bisexual..I'm not sure if I'm in the minority here but not everyone dreams of joining lesbian sex and turning it into a threesome if anything I prefer 1 on 1 action since it's more intimate but that's just me. Good luck with the game as I said visually it looks promising, but fetish wise it's not for everyone because the content is not optional.

Aug 24, 2020
There's two generators; the one on the boat, and the one in the resort.
The boat one is accessed from the giant hole in the boat; go back to the beach, then enter.
The one in the resort is in the basement of the resort, door on the right.
I can't find the resort generator either.
Main Resort location: Gas tanks, Lobby, Resort Beach.
Gas Tanks- locked
Lobby: Hall/Karen
Hall: Rooms (locked), pool
Pool: <dead end>
Beach: Huts (locked), docks
Docks: <dead end>

Reactions: TanAuto

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Gas Tanks- locked
That's curious; can you get me a save file, I'll have a look at it:
Savegame Paths: Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

sfury

Feb 2, 2019
Starting the "Get the generator running" quest unlocked the dock instead of whatever room gets you to the generator

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Starting the "Get the generator running" quest unlocked the dock instead of whatever room gets you to the generator
That's... not good. Let me see if I can repro that, and get it fixed ASAP if it's not cooperating.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Does it support JoiPlay? (Android)
I've got an Android build; I'm not happy with it yet. Memory requirements are too high for anything except flagship phones. I need to work out how to pull the memory used by the room animations way the hell down, probably a similar system to the cache-on-demand I added for characters, combined with some aggressive decaching. That's next week, while Chase and Rockwood work on the story.

Reactions: rockarfett

fasd95

Sep 4, 2017
Gas Tanks- locked
same here :oops:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
same here :oops:
It's looking like I'll have a busy day tomorrow. We'll try to get this fixed ASAP. One useful data-point is if this is happening on playing from scratch, or from playing from 'end of content' save (or something else), so I can work out what hole to patch.

Savegame Paths are here:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

You can drop me a PM, or an email on droidproductions@protonmail.com, and this should be fixed... asap :D

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
1604584659973.png
1604584794713.png
If it's just a case of not being able to find it .. go into the basement and then pick the right door.

If the door won't open for you, mail/page Droid with your save and logfiles.

Reactions: Droid Productions
4.10 star(s) 112 Votes