Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'd say it's worth playing, but I'm obviously biased :D

It's ~1 hr play time atm, so it's a bit short. Next build hits closed beta on Thursday, and public the first Thursday of the month.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
First beta rolled out on the last night. Another one coming today, as we work our way up the bug-curve. One of the big challenges of an open world game is the possibility to break the game in various fun ways.

Reactions: room217

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

I put together a quick video on how the backgrounds are put together. One thing we've tried to do is make sure every scene has some small element of animation; clouds that move, vines that sway, waves crashing against the beach...it's not trying to compete for attention with the characters, but it makes the world feel a little more alive.

room217

Mar 9, 2020
OK, just finished the teaser and I gotta say this game has serious potential to be a real classic for many years to come. The art is wonderful (everyone knows that). The tiny details put into the characters expressions were hilarious. The MC looking at Miss Italy's butt every time she faced the other direction, etc. etc. etc. Really good vibes overall.

I know it's just a teaser, and just the intro, but it had zero challenge in it. I expect some Monkey Island type puzzles for final... I hope!
Too early for congrats but if your uber talented team follow through on this... wow, this will be one to remember.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
OK, just finished the teaser and I gotta say this game has serious potential to be a real classic for many years to come. The art is wonderful (everyone knows that). The tiny details put into the characters expressions were hilarious. The MC looking at Miss Italy's butt every time she faced the other direction, etc. etc. etc. Really good vibes overall.

I know it's just a teaser, and just the intro, but it had zero challenge in it. I expect some Monkey Island type puzzles for final... I hope!
Too early for congrats but if your uber talented team follow through on this... wow, this will be one to remember.
Thx. First update is in Beta now (3 more days until next public release; the team is hard at work). More or less doubles content since last release, including new locations, new girls, new challenges, a new minigame, and more T&A.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The first update is in the pipeline for tomorrow; beta testers have been breaking it for a week... hopefully we've gotten all the pesky critters exterminated. To celebrate I sat down and made another SIG (it's the kind of thing I do to stay fresh).
raven.gif

Reactions: room217

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Right now, no... I am struggling with how to deal with being pregnant on an abandoned island w/o doctors. :)
Well there weren't always doctors around in the old days....actually most of the time there weren't any doctors around and people were still born. Plus with people being more knowledgeable today about those kind of things than back then they most likely could figure it out.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Instant thoughts: Another title with good looking characters but a weak MC who gets off on watching females have sex..Am I wrong here?

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I cant seem to find the generator room, can someone help?
There's two generators; the one on the boat, and the one in the resort.
The boat one is accessed from the giant hole in the boat; go back to the beach, then enter.
The one in the resort is in the basement of the resort, door on the right.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Instant thoughts: Another title with good looking characters but a weak MC who gets off on watching females have sex..Am I wrong here?
Nah, he gets some character growth; the first event is watching girl/girl, but he relatively quickly climbs up the pyramid.

Reactions: Drafox
4.10 star(s) 112 Votes