recystar

Oct 9, 2018
Go to the ridge. Cross the bridge. Go left at the bungalow. Tori should be there.

If you've already done that, wait a couple of days. Raven will text you in the morning.
i must have a bug, nothing happened.. i think i have all the rest..

RENtD

Aug 16, 2021
On Android build 13 I noticed that in the cove, I can click on the ocean next to the debris you find the backpack at night, but can't at during the day. I think that's where I'm supposed to prompt relaxation events with Cath&Gabby, but I was never invited to the cove in a quest to do that sort of thing. Both characters have reached "under development" in my quest log & I've picked up the towels

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I also don't have the option to swin in the ocean with Cath or Gabby - and I've done all the quests. I'm missing these wallpapers:
1645093149595.png

Reactions: TheDevian

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I feel like I some how missed a ton of content got every one maxed out now. No pool, no beach swim, I got a pick of the girls in jacuzi but honestly never seen option to invite or found them there... I even got all the portraits but one and can't tell who its for... Like if it wasn't for fact I know I can clean pool among other things I would swear I beat this version lol

Oh and I never found a single swimsuit so far, so I a know I am missing a ton of stuff right there...

halluva

May 18, 2017
Do old saves not work? I have a number of open quests like getting to know Gabby more and taking the photos for Raven, but none of the girls are able to raise their affection. The only one I can raise above 20 is Andrea

RENtD

Aug 16, 2021
I also don't have the option to swin in the ocean with Cath or Gabby - and I've done all the quests. I'm missing these wallpapers:
View attachment 1658608
These are all relaxation wallpapers. Meditate with Andrea, drink wine with Karen, smoke with raven, stretch with Reyna & sunbathe with Maria a couple times each and they'll eventually send selfies of them relaxing solo

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes