ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Just to confirm that I'm unable to progress, if I'm stuck at 20 affection for Gabby and have the quests "A Handy Job" and "A Bad 80s College Movie" open, what should I be able to do next? Because talking to Gabby and/or Cathy just results in flirting which does nothing. (btw the last version I played was 5.8)
you most likely need to progress with others to get more content for them. it should also tell you that in you quest log.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I saw some reviews about MC's character being beta, bossed around type etc. Is it true? I'm kind of not ok with playing this type of MC but i realy like it art. Can someone give me info about MC or he will became better with time etc?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
@Droid Productions
Played the game few hours and considering becomming patron but I have a question. What exatly is the difference between supporting via patreon and buying the game on steam.
As I understand it, €5.5 tier on patreon give me the last update and a steam key. Does this steam key last only for the month I pledge via patreon ? If so, isn't it better to buy the game €10 on steam once for all and get all the futur updates without paying each month ?

Last question : I downloaded the game on this thread via Mega. The file mention 0.13.0 but the main menu screen mention 0.12.14. So, this upload does have valentine content or not ?
0.13.0 was just a renaming of 0.12.14; the only change is a rebuild. (We usually call the public builds 0.xx.00). There's no new content between the two.

Steam key given from Patreon is a full steam key; it gets you access to the latest of the full game for as long as we make it.

Why? Because we both know it'll be here on F95 in no time anyway. You support it on Patreon (or on Steam) because you want to support the game. We don't want to play funny games with you; the Patreon steam key is equivalent to buying it on Steam, it's cheaper than buying it at Steam full price, but then even €5.5 is more than it would cost to download it from this thread.

The Steam build gets you gradual upgrades as we build the game, and everything is handled through beta patches. That's true whether you bought the game directly from steam or if you have a steam key as a Patreon. Beyond that we try to do backstage stuff for patreons; work in progress, polls, concept art, etc.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I saw some reviews about MC's character being beta, bossed around type etc. Is it true? I'm kind of not ok with playing this type of MC but i realy like it art. Can someone give me info about MC or he will became better with time etc?
He has a growth curve. Given that he's not turning into a god (in this game), giving him runway to grow awesome means he starts relatively low. He'll turn out awesome in time (I think by the time you're at end of current content he is already pretty awesome, but he's just getting started).

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
He has a growth curve. Given that he's not turning into a god (in this game), giving him runway to grow awesome means he starts relatively low. He'll turn out awesome in time (I think by the time you're at end of current content he is already pretty awesome, but he's just getting started).
Can you explain me what you mean by awesome? You mean he is more dominant? Not bossed around, not acting like pushover etc?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Can you explain me what you mean by awesome? You mean he is more dominant? Not bossed around, not acting like pushover etc?
Dude was never a pushover.

At the start of the game, he's just in funk because he feels like his life is so crappy that his older brother gets him a job on the ship he's the captain of. When the story kicks off, the MC is actually assertive, makes decisions and actually does stuff, unlike the other male characters, one of whom literally sulks in his beach side cabin.

The main point is that the MC realises that he has an opportunity to remake himself and to become a better man than he was before the wreck.

Hecatonchire

Jan 5, 2018
0.13.0 was just a renaming of 0.12.14; the only change is a rebuild. (We usually call the public builds 0.xx.00). There's no new content between the two.

Steam key given from Patreon is a full steam key; it gets you access to the latest of the full game for as long as we make it.

Why? Because we both know it'll be here on F95 in no time anyway. You support it on Patreon (or on Steam) because you want to support the game. We don't want to play funny games with you; the Patreon steam key is equivalent to buying it on Steam, it's cheaper than buying it at Steam full price, but then even €5.5 is more than it would cost to download it from this thread.

The Steam build gets you gradual upgrades as we build the game, and everything is handled through beta patches. That's true whether you bought the game directly from steam or if you have a steam key as a Patreon. Beyond that we try to do backstage stuff for patreons; work in progress, polls, concept art, etc.
Ok, thx for the very clear answer.
One more question : is there a way to import my saves from my actual game to my steam version of the game ?

Reactions: Droid Productions

RENtD

Aug 16, 2021
Can't unlock the Ship's Garage? any clue on how to do that. Every time i god there i get "this area is still locked, I'll find away later?"
Yeah it won't be opened by Cath til a character asks her to open it. They're in the resort lounge

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Dude was never a pushover.

At the start of the game, he's just in funk because he feels like his life is so crappy that his older brother gets him a job on the ship he's the captain of. When the story kicks off, the MC is actually assertive, makes decisions and actually does stuff, unlike the other male characters, one of whom literally sulks in his beach side cabin.

The main point is that the MC realises that he has an opportunity to remake himself and to become a better man than he was before the wreck.
The only part that bothers me about him is how he can be so fucking clueless about some stuff. A woman is throwing herself at him, and he is either oblivious or tries to turn her down... Reminds me of the kid from Summertime Saga.

I mean, I know part of these guys' character is that they are not generally 'good with women', at least prior to the start of the game, but it gets frustrating when a woman calls him for sex, he goes there, and when she starts to strip, he is all 'IDK'.... Or when a woman is throwing herself at him, and he acts like he has no idea what she is talking about.

How many times do you have to get laid, before you can start to read the room? :ROFLMAO:

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
so ive got all the wallpapers now except for two, the poster which we cant finish yet and the one between gabby and cath in the jaccuzi and karens first selfie. can someone tell me how to get that one?

also @Droid Productions
the activity selfies were indeed a bit buggy for me. the chatty conversations would only show up after restarting the game.

halluva

May 18, 2017
you most likely need to progress with others to get more content for them. it should also tell you that in you quest log.
All of the characters are stuck at their current levels (only Andrea can go past 20) and I don't have any clear directions in the quest logs aside from take pictures for Raven and get Gabby's panties, neither of which I seem to be able to do.

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
shame that this game has no planned pregnancy, i would love some pregnancy theme with girls on a deserted island, like the movie "The blue lagoon(1980)"

Zazzu

Nov 13, 2020
The Android version is sadly still not for lower end androids; it plays better now, but nothing I do will make it run on ever android device out there.

If you're getting stability issues and crashes on PC/OSX/Linux, let me know.
I am getting frequent crashes on linux. I am using EndeavourOS (Arch based distro), and it crashes it pretty hard. All open windows are closed, mucks up my bluetooth connection to my speakers, and cannot log out wiht the button in the main menu. I have tried it in KDE Plasma and XFCE, and both crash. I can play for a while, but then it crashes wihtout andy warning. It will just suddenly stop any interaction, the mouse cursor stops, and I have to wait.

kangmaster

Dec 9, 2018
where to swim in the ocean? as I remember it was in the cove? I lost some wallpapers and I have to do it again but I lost the option to swim in the ocean

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes