sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I have managed to unlock all the wallpapers with the exeption of the Karen Wallpaper where she looks like she is sucking on her tit. Anyone know how to unlock that one? My relationship with her is maxed out and I have every other wallpaper of hers
Sleep for some days and she'll call you to send that pic. If she already has sent it to you (you can check the previous messages in the phone), you have to click on it to be saved

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
I only played a bit when i first started getting into these games, but i sat down and really played this, and this game is pretty much perfect. Its not hard to figure out what to do, which a lot of the point and click games tend to be, i've given up on more than a few because they seemed to be just clicking randomly until boobs happened. Not in this, i can figure out what I need to do next pretty easily. Even though not every leads to said boobs, it gives you enough to want to keep going. I love games that use the fact everyone has phones and sending lewds is pretty standard for people who are bangin'. Even the more freeform stuff is easy to do, just figure out what the girl is into and talk to her about that, you know, like real life.

Honestly, i'd put this down along with Being a Dik, Summertime Saga or Treasure of Nadia.

There is one thing I'd like to see though, but i don't know how possible it is, but something indicating where the girls are at any time. Obviously not for ones you haven't met or locations you haven't found but i'd be nice to know if Raven is on the balcony or her room. It's not really a big issue, just a thing for convince.

cjalex111

Mar 21, 2019
Sleep for some days and she'll call you to send that pic. If she already has sent it to you (you can check the previous messages in the phone), you have to click on it to be saved
I have slept for weeks in the game. I checked the messages and nothing there

steckenthis

Feb 1, 2022
how can i earn sexy chips. I can't do that at the bar anymore because I've drunk my alcohol. I can't buy liqour/Wine/beer from Erik because I don't have any more money (sexy chips)? How do I get money?

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
If a girl in my quest log says "under construction" does that mean i've reached the end of all content with her, like there will be no more quests, i can't bug her over and over until she sends me a lewd picture?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
If a girl in my quest log says "under construction" does that mean i've reached the end of all content with her, like there will be no more quests, i can't bug her over and over until she sends me a lewd picture?
It means that there is no more content for her right now, but there will be something in a future update.

Reactions: TheDevian

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
I've seen imagines of Jenny that i didn't unlock in game, but it says under construction, are those just for previews or did i miss something?

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
Girl rankings based on personal preference. Some of the newer girls obviously don't have as much content so they suffer from this, but I can't say that I actually dislike any of the girls. my-image.png

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes