robD1701

Feb 28, 2022
Hi all.

Don't know if this has been asked but, everything in Karen's catalogue is sold out except for the paint. I have done everything I can that is required. I can't get Karen to drink with me even though I have the corkscrew so that means I can't get the transformers for Cath.

Any help would be great. Can't get any further

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi all.

Don't know if this has been asked but, everything in Karen's catalogue is sold out except for the paint. I have done everything I can that is required. I can't get Karen to drink with me even though I have the corkscrew so that means I can't get the transformers for Cath.

Have you met her in the storeroom?

flosliwa

May 10, 2018
Hi all.

You have to go to the storeroom but only in the evening

Reactions: TheDevian

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I really dig this game! Completely awesome! Can you guys recommend games similar to this?

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
I really dig this game! Completely awesome! Can you guys recommend games similar to this?
Depends what it is you like about it - I like to compare it to Treasure of Nadia for playability, though the style and girls are very different.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Depends what it is you like about it - I like to compare it to Treasure of Nadia for playability, though the style and girls are very different.
It's more about the art style and how beginner friendly it is. No insane riddles and stuff like with Treasure of Nadia (which I definetly like anyway). So something easy to play with a similar great artstyle and animations.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020

flosliwa

May 10, 2018
Droid Productions, sorry to bother you but it seems we're numerous here to have the same issue without finding the answer. Looks like impossible to get the option to swim in the ocean with Cath/Gabby. That makes 2 backgrounds missing. What do I miss ?!

Thanks a lot for your reply in advance and congratulations for your amazing work, this game is terrific !

bobtheyamster

Mar 30, 2018
Hmm, then am I missing progression or something? I will look closer, but it seems that basically all the girls are stuck at "in development", and I haven't gotten any of the swimsuit stuff. The swimsuit pages in the store all say "coming soon"

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Only difference between 0.12.14 and 0.13.0 is the version code text; build server picked up the change late.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hmm, then am I missing progression or something? I will look closer, but it seems that basically all the girls are stuck at "in development", and I haven't gotten any of the swimsuit stuff. The swimsuit pages in the store all say "coming soon"
Usually happens because you haven't advanced Maria's quest line by sunbathing with her. Go click on the suntanning beds next to the pool. Do that 3x, and she'll complain about the stinky pool.

Reactions: Gerben02

RENtD

Aug 16, 2021
Hi,
missing 3 wallpapers. All stories done, all girls stat maxed.
Any help plz ?
Smoke with Raven a couple times and then stop and she'll eventually send a selfie of her smoking without you, like the other relax events. The other two are supposed to be from Gabbie and Cath's relax events, but it's currently bugged and waiting on a hotfix.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Smoke with Raven a couple times and then stop and she'll eventually send a selfie of her smoking without you, like the other relax events. The other two are supposed to be from Gabbie and Cath's relax events, but it's currently bugged and waiting on a hotfix.
Hotfix pushed last night to Steam, should be fixed as of 0.13.4

Reactions: RENtD and TheDevian

Hecatonchire

Jan 5, 2018
Thx a lot.
I forgot this one too :)

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes