Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Do old saves not work? I have a number of open quests like getting to know Gabby more and taking the photos for Raven, but none of the girls are able to raise their affection. The only one I can raise above 20 is Andrea
They should, we fight hard to keep them working. Having said that, if you haven't played the game since the early days (say a year ago), there's been so many changes that it's possible you get logic glitches.

Reactions: grimsaint

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
This game needs a real walkthrough where people post spoilers for conditions to start the quests not just how to do them once they got them, I sorted out almost all them minus the paint that I got so far; I kept thinking I had to buy it, saw it sold out at catalog then searched it to find out first one is free sigh.. Still no bikni quest and I got every one maxed out, and their portraits sigh...

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This game needs a real walkthrough where people post spoilers for conditions to start the quests not just how to do them once they got them, I sorted out almost all them minus the paint that I got so far; I kept thinking I had to buy it, saw it sold out at catalog then searched it to find out first one is free sigh.. Still no bikni quest and I got every one maxed out, and their portraits sigh...
Painting minigame is triggered by picking up the sketchbook and paints from the Upperdeck (where Olga sleeps).

Bikini quest? I assume you mean getting them the swimsuits? You need to go suntanning with Maria a few times, that causes her to bitch about the Pool being an open sewer, and prompts Jack to go fix it, after which you can buy swimsuits.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Really like this game, graphics, good story, but the platform is really unstable keeps crashing.
The Android version is sadly still not for lower end androids; it plays better now, but nothing I do will make it run on ever android device out there.

If you're getting stability issues and crashes on PC/OSX/Linux, let me know.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Painting minigame is triggered by picking up the sketchbook and paints from the Upperdeck (where Olga sleeps).

Bikini quest? I assume you mean getting them the swimsuits? You need to go suntanning with Maria a few times, that causes her to bitch about the Pool being an open sewer, and prompts Jack to go fix it, after which you can buy swimsuits.
Yeah I got her maxed out I never seen option to have her sunbathe, ever I got her to the point it flat out tells me she has no more content. So unless there is secret trigger for the sunbathing I am not away of I have yet to see it. Like at all, I don roleplaying all the way up to being a priest and nun, don her lotion stuff, threesome after lotion stuff was done never once saw option to sunbathe with her... Also did all the painting every on has portrait now that I know of at least.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah I got her maxed out I never seen option to have her sunbathe, ever I got her to the point it flat out tells me she has no more content. So unless there is secret trigger for the sunbathing I am not away of I have yet to see it. Like at all, I don roleplaying all the way up to being a priest and nun, don her lotion stuff, threesome after lotion stuff was done never once saw option to sunbathe with her... Also did all the painting every on has portrait now that I know of at least.
iirc you have to go to the pool area and click on the loungers on the right side of the screen to trigger suntanning with Maria, I think that was how I got it.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Go click on the sunbeds by the pool. All the girls have relaxation activities like that.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
See this should be in the walkthrough lol I am day 117 trying to sort out how in world to get more content, and I didn't know that was a thing this whole time lol

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
That's a new one. Which platform, and if you're on desktop drop me the player. Log file from savegames
Windows 10. Couldn't reproduce it, after restarting it started working fine. Basically on my first playthrough on day 3 I waited till night before starting all the resort stuff and as soon as I got there everything but the backgrounds disappeared.

I've attached the file, had to put it in a rar. Thanks.

Last edited:

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
The Android version is sadly still not for lower end androids; it plays better now, but nothing I do will make it run on ever android device out there.

If you're getting stability issues and crashes on PC/OSX/Linux, let me know.
Hi and thanks for responding. I'm playing on PC. It seems like some of the issue is when you click on a non item, if that makes sense. At the bridge if I click on anything other than the overlook or the bridge it locks up. If I click through the text too fast it sometimes locks up. Either way, this is a really good game and I'm going to keep playing. Thanks again.

Azmoz

Apr 27, 2017
Hello! I was hoping someone could offer some insight regarding the game (which I'm enjoying, btw), because I have a bit of a pet peeve. A specific thing that is a sore spot for me.

It's my first time playing this game, I'm about 1 hour in and I'm wondering if this treatment towards the MC going to be a regular thing? I've kinda been there - working common jobs, no direction, limited education and no time or money to change it. Had to deal with many people being dismissive/disrespectful and not even bothering to get to know me, while making remarks that only served to remind I was "beneath them". At first all this banter was fine, but now it's putting me on the fence (it's like MC doesn't even have a name sometimes). Don't believe the writer meant for it to be ill intentioned, and he clearly believes that makes for perfect teasing, but I don't know how to feel about it... Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

Maybe the MC just builds a backbone in a zero to hero situation..? That feels like a whole other topic. Anyways, I would really appreciate some info before I make any decisions. Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hi and thanks for responding. I'm playing on PC. It seems like some of the issue is when you click on a non item, if that makes sense. At the bridge if I click on anything other than the overlook or the bridge it locks up. If I click through the text too fast it sometimes locks up. Either way, this is a really good game and I'm going to keep playing. Thanks again.
Curious. I'll check it out, see if I can find a way to reproduce it locally.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Maybe the MC just builds a backbone in a zero to hero situation..? That feels like a whole other topic. Anyways, I would really appreciate some info before I make any decisions. Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post!
Yeah, the central arc of the story is how Jack goes from someone who's kinda drifting through life doing odd jobs, and gradually he grows into the man he's meant to be. Partially that involves the girls growing to like and respect him, partially that involves him progressively getting better and more self confident.

It's a very different character arc than Love of Magic (which is Hero's Journey / Urban fantasy story of rise to godhood), but Paradise Lust is also about a man becoming who he's meant to be, while collecting a harem of pretty girls around him.

Reactions: aragh and Azmoz

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
See this should be in the walkthrough lol I am day 117 trying to sort out how in world to get more content, and I didn't know that was a thing this whole time lol
I guess there is a more elegant solution: the game already hinting to the player there is stuff he could do to get new quests. Like having the MC dream about Maria suntanning on the sunbeds when the quest is 'unlocked'. That might make the player be curious about them the day after.
Same thing with the sketch quest... because just like you, I had to ask here what to do regarding that stuff.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

halluva

May 18, 2017
They should, we fight hard to keep them working. Having said that, if you haven't played the game since the early days (say a year ago), there's been so many changes that it's possible you get logic glitches.
Just to confirm that I'm unable to progress, if I'm stuck at 20 affection for Gabby and have the quests "A Handy Job" and "A Bad 80s College Movie" open, what should I be able to do next? Because talking to Gabby and/or Cathy just results in flirting which does nothing. (btw the last version I played was 5.8)

Hecatonchire

Jan 5, 2018
@Droid Productions
Played the game few hours and considering becomming patron but I have a question. What exatly is the difference between supporting via patreon and buying the game on steam.
As I understand it, €5.5 tier on patreon give me the last update and a steam key. Does this steam key last only for the month I pledge via patreon ? If so, isn't it better to buy the game €10 on steam once for all and get all the futur updates without paying each month ?

Last question : I downloaded the game on this thread via Mega. The file mention 0.13.0 but the main menu screen mention 0.12.14. So, this upload does have valentine content or not ?

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes