Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So there's 1 HJ and on 1 BJ scene if I'm correct? So far the game looks super good. Pretty sure if it keeps on going like this it's going to become one of my favorites.
Yeah; so far there's two peep scenes (Ocean + waterfall), the HJ and the BJ. It'll escalate :D

Reactions: junior366

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
im stuck on "go outside the ship to access the engine room" i click everywhere and i cant find that..

Why cant i click on the hole?

Last edited:
Reactions: charles007

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Updated to version 0.2.6b and the beach is still locked and I can not enter the Resort anymore. :D
Eek. Could you pass me the save games for that, let me see if I can work out what's going wrong.

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust (edited

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks, Spike; I've gotten it downloaded, it's just been a busy day. Will try to get to it tomorrow.

hoolighan

Oct 26, 2017
How do I access the pool area to talk to mr. cruz. I can't see a button or highlight of it anywhere in the resort.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How do I access the pool area to talk to mr. cruz. I can't see a button or highlight of it anywhere in the resort.
I think that's part of the same family of bugs that didn't unlock the correct exits for some people. Ctrl+J (enable cheats), then unlock all rooms; that should fix it for now. New build due on Thursday, we'll try our best to make sure it stays fixed for that one.

Reactions: Yurtiy
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes