3ncryp7

Jan 10, 2018
This game looks promising. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing a lot more of Gabby.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i have to go into the engine room and when i click on the hole in the hull of the ship nothing happens. crap game.
First time I've heard of that specific case, but it does sound suspiciously like the 'doors not unlocking properly' class of bugs. They should hopefully be fixed for Thursday's build; as a quick-cheat, try using cheat (Ctrl+J) and Unlock All Rooms as a stopgap.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Quick update; I wanted a public release each 1st Thursday of the month, but we've added some systems last minute that I wanted testing (before throwing it to the hounds here at F95).

If you want to help test out the latest build, do for the (hopefully last) beta.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
how much content there is now ? 1 hour of play ?
Depends a little; this one completes Raven's quest-line, adds the fishing quest-line and fishing minigame, adds a couple of new characters. The big add-on is the new chat system, which contains something like 150 new dating questions you can explore with the characters (part of the dating sim mechanic) to get more background information. Each character has something like 50 questions and hand-written answers, some are unique to a given character, some of them shared across multiple different characters (same question, different answers). The original plan was just to make a dating Sim "chat to character" mechanic, similar to the Lessons of Passion series, but things... escalated. I think it works quite well as a way to explore their backgrounds and motivations.

ponide

Feb 8, 2020
Does any one have a save file for this update?

And

How to add a save file to the windows version?

Thanks in advance.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Does any one have a save file for this update?

And

How to add a save file to the windows version?

Thanks in advance.
Existing savegames should be compatible; if you've played already the savegames will still be around; they're not saved in your app folder, but in your userdata:

Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Somehow Reyna wasn't in her hut after I got everything I needed for fishing and I couldn't talk to her at the dock. After reloading to the start of her conversation and doing things a bit different it worked. It didn't work when I cut bamboo first, talked to Maria, then talked to Karen and helped Maria with cleaning but if I talk to Karen first it worked fine

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Somehow Reyna wasn't in her hut after I got everything I needed for fishing and I couldn't talk to her at the dock. After reloading to the start of her conversation and doing things a bit different it worked. It didn't work when I cut bamboo first, talked to Maria, then talked to Karen and helped Maria with cleaning but if I talk to Karen first it worked fine
I think that's cause she's only there some parts of the day (Morning, I believe). I worry this easily comes across as a bug, rather than a feature... I'll see what we can do there.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I think that's cause she's only there some parts of the day (Morning, I believe). I worry this easily comes across as a bug, rather than a feature... I'll see what we can do there.
Got you, previous save was in the evening, here's a save on the next morning (still in the dock and not talking). Since the quest is no longer in the quest log it probably thinks I already talked to her but didn't unlock the fishing minigame

Reactions: Droid Productions
4.10 star(s) 116 Votes