sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
Not that we know of
In the latest steam beta build the is a new lure to get some other types of fish.

1. and on that note the new fish you get for Jenney is visually and in text is a Giant Grouper and not the new red ??? fish.
2. Jenny cosplay picture text message chat reads like it is happing in the morning and not a night were it triggered for me.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Game is great, the fact that is mostly animated is insane I don't know why it isn't more known, I just found it recently. How often does it get updated?
Roughly 4-6 weeks apart. This one's a little longer because we're timing the release to the Steam Summer Sale. On the positive side the extra time gives us time to go polish up some stuff (like the fishing game and the bartending game).

Next update will include a new Maria sex sequence, more Jenny, a brand new part of the island, a new girl and a dog. Because every game is better when it has a dog you can pet.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Roughly 4-6 weeks apart. This one's a little longer because we're timing the release to the Steam Summer Sale. On the positive side the extra time gives us time to go polish up some stuff (like the fishing game and the bartending game).

Next update will include a new Maria sex sequence, more Jenny, a brand new part of the island, a new girl and a dog. Because every game is better when it has a dog you can pet.
Holy hell, a dog? Best game ever. Cant wait to get some bitches with my four legged buddy.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Question Jenny and Karen are Relationship stuck at Karen = 60..... Jenny = 40.... Nothing I do can change that. I figured all girls would get to the 80 with Status of soulmates.... Maybe some don't. I do not seem to have any new tasked to complete.
Jenny's just not that far along in development; by the time the game is DONE all the girls will go to 100... obviously it's not done yet :)

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020

Maria and Jenny content? New island area?
Oh yeah!

The dog, eeh... hope a cat will show up later :p

Reactions: Ale3 and TheDevian

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is there a plan to add more women into the game??
Grace enters the chat in this release. We've got one more planned.

Originally we had a larger cast, but in reality just keeping the girls we've got happy and satisfied is a lot of work. If we get too many girls, getting them all enough content is getting crazy, and unlike a lot of other harem games (like Love of Magic), it doesn't have the concept of inner circle vs outer circle. All girls can be best waifu, which means they all need more or less the same amount of content.

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
Grace enters the chat in this release. We've got one more planned.

Originally we had a larger cast, but in reality just keeping the girls we've got happy and satisfied is a lot of work. If we get too many girls, getting them all enough content is getting crazy, and unlike a lot of other harem games (like Love of Magic), it doesn't have the concept of inner circle vs outer circle. All girls can be best waifu, which means they all need more or less the same amount of content.
could the larger cast be dlc or stuff added after the main game is finished?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wouldn't really make sense; the whole island's quite small, all the girls know each other, interact with each other and quests weave between them. Trying to insert another character into thta is quite hard, and because they're all getting ~the same amount of content, adding one extra character is a LOT of work.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I think this is one of those situations where an even larger cast would hamper the quality of the game, at least the quality of the girls stories. And I would also imagine that a certain degree of repetition would quickly set in because there's only a certain number of ways you can introduce girls onto a desert island without repeating yourself...

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes