Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Played through the update last night and a couple of thoughts.

Grace:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tori:

Olga:

Jenny:

Erik:

Zepline

Jun 27, 2022
Is the new release version bugged (steam one) ? I can't find white blue flowers, it seems it's inside the cave where we save our green lady. Since I did, inside cave can"t do anything. I'm stuck trying to make oil with white-blue flower :'(

Last edited:

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Is the new release version bugged (steam one) ? I can't find white blue flowers, it seems it's inside the cave where we save our green lady. Since I did, inside cave can"t do anything. I'm stuck trying to make oil with white-blue flower :'(
The white-blue flowers are in the first treehouse.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
The invisible hand is going to smack him across the face one of these days. I can only imagine what happens if and when they got off the island and the girls tell the world that they were forced to pay for food and essentials.
It does cause any issue for real tho? Everything looks very good somehow.
I don't even get Erik's character, I get he is meant to be a evil capitalist strawguy...that somehow everyone obeys despite being capable to overpower and whose system really doesn't seem to cause any issue (except to make the game longer).

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It does cause any issue for real tho? Everything looks very good somehow.
I don't even get Erik's character, I get he is meant to be a evil capitalist strawguy...that somehow everyone obeys despite being capable to overpower and whose system really doesn't seem to cause any issue (except to make the game longer).
He's not really *evil*. He's more just cluelessly recreating the "real world", as he sees it, on the island.

He's helping Jack gain valuable life skills, teaching him how the world really works, sees himself more as a mentoring father figure, don't you know. Showing Jack how to pull himself up by his shoelaces, etc.

The funny part is that he's at least partially right; Jack's definitely a stronger, smarter and more capable character by this time of the game than he was when he started the game. He's in control of his actions, he's picked up a bunch of useful skills, and all the girls respect him for his abilities in and out of bed. If Erik had just let Jack move into the resort and take up day-drinking while waiting to be rescued, none of that would be true.

SegaleVidale

Apr 20, 2020
Hi there!

I found a fishing glitch, where you can catch an infinite number of fish by spamming the skip button. (I'm sorry if it's already mentioned...)
So, it only occurs in the very first fishing minigame with Reyna...
Steps:
1. Do not catch anything. Do nothing.
2. Wait until the skip button is available.
3. Throw your hook into the water.
4. Smash the skip button as fast as you can. You will hear continuous ka-ching sound effects and the fishes will dis- and reappear in the pool...
5. Profit.

When you think it's enough, push 'done' to skip the minigame. Your bucket is empty, but your inventory will not :)

Here is the result of my 5 min-cheating :) (I tested on 0.14. and 0.15.0e)

fishinglitch.JPG

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
Hi there!

I found a fishing glitch, where you can catch an infinite number of fish by spamming the skip button. (I'm sorry if it's already mentioned...)
So, it only occurs in the very first fishing minigame with Reyna...
Steps:
1. Do not catch anything. Do nothing.
2. Wait until the skip button is available.
3. Throw your hook into the water.
4. Smash the skip button as fast as you can. You will hear continuous ka-ching sound effects and the fishes will dis- and reappear in the pool...
5. Profit.

When you think it's enough, push 'done' to skip the minigame. Your bucket is empty, but your inventory will not :)

Here is the result of my 5 min-cheating :) (I tested on 0.14. and 0.15.0e)
Auto clickers roll out

Aug 10, 2017
Played through the update last night and a couple of thoughts.

Grace:

Tori:

Olga:

Jenny:

Erik:

The f95 version is old then? i havent been able to meet grace or a lot of those things you're talking about?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
We're still chasing a few final bugs reported... Hopefully we'll have a test non-steam build for discord tonight, and if nothing is broken, roll it out to f95 tomorrow.

Steam launch was last week for this content, but we also give steam users (and patreons at $6+ tier who get steam keys) access to beta branch content as we make it.

The goal is that tomorrow's beta branch will have the new raven sex scene we've been prepping for a while, then next week we add more content.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, updated public builds:
grace_activity.png

So what's new? Well, a new girl, new sex scenes with several characters, new relaxation activities, you find lingerie for the girls, and a dog.

No, before you ask, you do *not* get to fuck the dog. Or the lizard. It's not that kind of game.

All in all a huge update, since we were aiming for the steam summer sale with it.

Win64: - - - -
Win32: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
OSX: - - - -
Android: - - - -

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes