Seesama

May 15, 2017
Coming into this version with everything done in 15.0e, there seems to be a Maria scene that didn't trigger with the normal gameplay loop. I suppose it's something to do with the lingerie but as I gave it to everyone in a row (so the night pics needed to queue up), it might have gone over the trigger? Or I may just have missed something in my "everything done" approach. Any clues, peeps?

And as soon as I post that, I've triggered it with doing some activities with her and waiting a day, as is standard in this game... sigh. Carry on, peeps.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Heyo quick question is there a grace painting yet ? Not need to tell me where but just wanna know i need to do every location lol

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Which folder to put *the complete savegame*?
This question gets repeated every 5 pages i swear.

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

I dont know how you put up with this droid, respect.

halen00

Apr 9, 2022
This question gets repeated every 5 pages i swear.

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

I dont know how you put up with this droid, respect.
And I swear, that folder doesnt even exist...

AegonTargaryenTC

Formerly 'rhaegon12'
Aug 13, 2018
Overall great update, added a good amount of content and 3 new sex scenes. Well worth the 2 month waiting period.
I don't know if the bar minigame was fixed in this update or the previous one but overall great improvement. I'm not sure why the developers thought it was a good idea to make it a word association memory game in the first place but they fixed so good on them.
Also I don't know if it was available in pervious updates, but I saw that they reveal how to unlock wallpaper screenshots when you click on them. Only nitpick I have is that you can only unlock one wallpaper per night. So if I bought all of the lingerie at once and gave it to each girl on the same day, during the same time of day, they would still unlock on different nights. In this example they would unlock in alphabetical order so Andrea's would unlock on the third night after you distributed the lingerie. Followed by Cath on the fourth night and so on and so forth. This is unnecessary because it just arbitrarily pads out the play time, which is unneeded because at this point the game is already pushing 10 - 15 hours of playtime if you're starting from scratch.
Only real issue I had for this update was triggering Maria's sunblock quest. I don't know how but it just started up on a random morning while I was grinding the wallpapers. Also her sex scene from this quest was bugged for me. It played out normally when I did it the first time, then after the cumshot I clicked to replay the scene. But it cut out near the beginning and I just saw Tori standing in front of the pool. Afterwards when I went on spankbank to see the scene again, it cut out at the same time as when I tried replaying it. Luckily I had a save point a little bit before the quest so I was able to go back and get the scene to play out properly but there was an issue there.
New girl is pretty cool, and I'm hoping they don't take too long to introduce the Canadian one into the mix. I'm guessing she's going to be Olga's neighbor in the second bungalow when all is said and done.

HereticDF

Feb 18, 2018
Don't know, maybe someone already mentioned it, but have a glitch in this update. Buttons in top right corener not active, and I need to click a little lower on screen to activate map or bag.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Don't know, maybe someone already mentioned it, but have a glitch in this update. Buttons in top right corener not active, and I need to click a little lower on screen to activate map or bag.
Im not an expert but ill try my luck, do you play fullscreen or windowed?

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes