Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How do you get past the damn Lizard. Please.
If this is the first time he's blocking you, go talk to Cath, then pick up an egg for him at the beach.
Second time, ignore him for now... he's just blocking the path until the story's gotten to the point where it makes sense, after which he'll disappear as part of a fixed quest.

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
If this is the first time he's blocking you, go talk to Cath, then pick up an egg for him at the beach.
Second time, ignore him for now... he's just blocking the path until the story's gotten to the point where it makes sense, after which he'll disappear as part of a fixed quest.
Thank you. How about the hose for the bong, I've looked everywhere, does anybody know?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
what the fuck is that? why black screen?.....................
?

If you post the player.log I might have a better idea of what's going on. You find it here:

Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

reveant

Feb 18, 2019
?

If you post the player.log I might have a better idea of what's going on. You find it here:

Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

I go into the game, I press "start" a black screen and music plays, and that's it.
settings, load game, quit don't work.

Just a Memer

Oct 18, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to unlock swimsuits. Karen's catalog is empty and says coming soon. are they not implemented in the game yet? I have the jacuzzi available

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
well I'm waiting for
It can't access the addressables (where all the data is contained) because it's at a funny location, I think.

E:/Game/ /paradise_lust_win64_0.16.0l (2)/Paradise Lust_Data/UnitySubsystems

If you try making that just
e:\game or e:\temp

it should be fine, but for some reason the Unity Addressable system wants to use absolute paths instead of relative paths for loading, and that's causing it to act weird if the path is really weird (in this case it looks like the path is "e:\game\ " rather than "e:\game".

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes