Dec 15, 2022
Missing thotfolio.

I have question, I have 100% with all the girls, and drawn almost all the thotfolio's of the girls. I'm missing one, it says, Location:Cove, At least freidns rank with andrea. But we are already soulmate's. And I never got that pencil to draw at the cove, or am able to ask to sketch Andrea.

Bug ? Or am I missing something ?

Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
Missing thotfolio.

I have question, I have 100% with all the girls, and drawn almost all the thotfolio's of the girls. I'm missing one, it says, Location:Cove, At least freidns rank with andrea. But we are already soulmate's. And I never got that pencil to draw at the cove, or am able to ask to sketch Andrea.

Bug ? Or am I missing something ?
This is the first Andrea sketch and I'm not seeing any reason it shouldn't work right now. Can you check if you have the quest already? If you don't, post your save file here.

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I see there's a furry girl there. Will girls be optional or will we need to have relationships with all of them? I'm not into furry stuff :p
It's much looser connected than Paradise Lust, with most sex being optional, and most girls not being dependent on completing other quests. Some ARE very interconnected (like Dawn/Morwena, the two priestesses), while others (Manic Pixie girl) being largely stand-alone.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's much looser connected than Paradise Lust, with most sex being optional, and most girls not being dependent on completing other quests. Some ARE very interconnected (like Dawn/Morwena, the two priestesses), while others (Manic Pixie girl) being largely stand-alone.
Another thing that changes... in Paradise Lust we made all girls "equal". So Karen gets the same number of scenes as Andrea or Grace.

That goes away :D Some girls gets lots of scenes, some gets less... it allows us to bring in fun side-characters, spend more time on fan favorites, and include a larger cast.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Is it possible to complete the "Strange Transmissions" storyline in this update r just finish getting it started?

Last edited:

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Anyone play this on a Ultrawide monitor? I have a Samsung G9 5120 x 1440 and during shopping and talking the options go off the screen. So for instance when talking to Rachel or Karen, I'm missing a few options because they are off the screen at the top. aaI believe I fixed this before by changing the resolution or something, anyone have this fixed on a ultrawide?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Now :)

Downloads:

Win64: - MEGA - -
Win32: - MEGA - -
OSX: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2433692
What's new?
- Kicks off Strange Transmissions (the last major storyline in the game).
- New Sex Scene with Karen
- New Sex Scene with Maria and Raven
- New sketch (Mi Sun)
- New repeatble sex for Olga and Reyna.

We've been busy.

As always, if you want to support this game:
-
- Support it on (we give out Steam Keys to supporters at $12 tier+)

I get that not everyone's got cash to help support game development, but here's a totally free and really awesome thing you can do for us: our next game, , is now "live" on Steam. Wishlists are *amazingly* helpful for helping make sure it gets promoted by Valve at launch, which in return makes us enough cash to keep making these games. It's a free and super easy way to help out:

Here's an early preview of our combat system, for those of you interested :D
View attachment 2433693
I managed in current update on sex scene with Maria however it said new sex scene with Maria and Raven so with that wording tells me new sex scene with Raven as well?

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Andrea and Karen are both at 100%, but they are still Lovers. I still have ' Soulmates with Andrea/Karen' in the quest log with 'Get Closed to Andrea/Karen' as instructions, but I am already at 100% with the.

Is this a bug?

pito99

Aug 28, 2019
I'm hardstuck in this mission, it keeps triggering no matter if i do it in the morning or day, and at some point the mc just start talking alone like he has schizophrenia or someting like that and Rachel doesn't appear at all, anyone knows how to Fix this?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm hardstuck in this mission, it keeps triggering no matter if i do it in the morning or day, and at some point the mc just start talking alone like he has schizophrenia or someting like that and Rachel doesn't appear at all, anyone knows how to Fix this?
Do a quick-save and dump it into the thread, I'll have a look.

Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lus

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes