lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Luana looked ridiculously hot, and I do have a soft spot for Vivian. Ryoko/Emi was... problematic, since having them in the same room during a sex scene (which... yeah... is hot) would also send Patreon into a potential rage attack. In the end these were early character concepts; most of them were cut before the first version even landed on F95zone, never mind Steam.
Funny how Patreon hate games with incest but steam is cool with it.

Dec 15, 2022
Or another smoking hot tattooed babe (like Jessie Lee, for example).
I wouldn't mind a variation of every race and color. I took me a while to see the recognize maria and andrea.

But then if you look at maria and jennie, they are also the same model, only different hair...

So one red hair is special, if you have 2, it's normal...

Not66

Oct 22, 2019
Nah, the girls that were cut were cut a long time ago; for most of them there's no reference ingame, and none of them have ingame sprites or bikinis, etc. The only content that remains of them is that poster of Ryoko, and I think you have a silhuette of Miss Brazil in the opening comic
Actually, it seems that you guys missed a spot. In the scene where Andrea calls for help and Jack finds the message in the sand, you can then call either MiSun, Reyna or Raven for more info. Those three Chatty convos still contain a mention of a "Japanese MILF". And this is with the most recent release that, for example, replaced a reference to Ryoko with a mention of Tori after looking for clues around the island.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Funny how Patreon hate games with incest but steam is cool with it.
Steam is not cool with it if a game gets reported having incest content they'll remove the game from their store until the content is removed and in some cases they flat out banned the developers without warning.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Karen's older than me and Tori is younger.

Excuse me, I need to douse myself and my computer in petrol and then light a match.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Actually, it seems that you guys missed a spot. In the scene where Andrea calls for help and Jack finds the message in the sand, you can then call either MiSun, Reyna or Raven for more info. Those three Chatty convos still contain a mention of a "Japanese MILF". And this is with the most recent release that, for example, replaced a reference to Ryoko with a mention of Tori after looking for clues around the island.
Yeah, Ryoko was the last one we wrote out. The problem that came up when we rescued Grace and Rachel is that (in the last couple of updates) it becomes very much the grace and rachel show, since they need to play catch-up with the 3 additional year's worth of content.

The alternative would have been to just introduce them, without letting you get to know them, but that felt like cheating.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I am wondering, do you plan to introduce the different LI in the same way in sinner's landing? Asking here because no thread exist for sinner's landing yet.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I am wondering, do you plan to introduce the different LI in the same way in sinner's landing? Asking here because no thread exist for sinner's landing yet.
Sinners Landing's still fleshing out, but there'll be a bunch of different girls to romance. We're basically taking the things we felt worked well in Paradise Lust, and removing the stuff we felt didn't work, then adding the dungeon crawling and combat.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Sinners Landing's still fleshing out, but there'll be a bunch of different girls to romance. We're basically taking the things we felt worked well in Paradise Lust, and removing the stuff we felt didn't work, then adding the dungeon crawling and combat.
Do you plan to write a post-mortem for PL? Would love to read that.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So, when the v24 going public?
Now :)

Downloads:

Win64: - - -
Win32: - - -
OSX: - - -
Linux: - - -
Android: - - -

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
misun_gumiho.png
What's new?
- Kicks off Strange Transmissions (the last major storyline in the game).
- New Sex Scene with Karen
- New Sex Scene with Maria and Raven
- New sketch (Mi Sun)
- New repeatble sex for Olga and Reyna.

We've been busy.

As always, if you want to support this game:
-
- Support it on (we give out Steam Keys to supporters at $12 tier+)

I get that not everyone's got cash to help support game development, but here's a totally free and really awesome thing you can do for us: our next game, , is now "live" on Steam. Wishlists are *amazingly* helpful for helping make sure it gets promoted by Valve at launch, which in return makes us enough cash to keep making these games. It's a free and super easy way to help out:

Here's an early preview of our combat system, for those of you interested :D
View attachment new_ui.mp4

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes