Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Random question: Is there by any chance a "secret scene" of sorts when you earn all of the achievements? Just got this odd feeling lol.
Sadly not; the achievements only just came in :) Historically less then 1% of players get 100% achievements, so it'd be kinda wasted.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK this game is broken the bamboo and coconuts stopped producing there stuck and won't mature so can't finish the quest for the

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Sure but still what kind of ending can you even make with a bartender and his 10 unique gfs with strong personalities?
He wakes up in the hospital, and it turns out he doesn't actually have a brother, and none of the events of the game really happened. He just slipped on some spilled beer in the bar he worked at, fell and hit his head, and hallucenated the whole thing while in a coma.

• Haha
Reactions: Unreal434 and l69p

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
He wakes up in the hospital, and it turns out he doesn't actually have a brother, and none of the events of the game really happened. He just slipped on some spilled beer in the bar he worked at, fell and hit his head, and hallucenated the whole thing while in a coma.
Writers who do that deserves to go to jail. The kind of jail with non-consentual conjugal visits.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
How and where to get the unidorms for the scarecrows to give to Tori? I am not be able to figure this out...

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
How and where to get the unidorms for the scarecrows to give to Tori? I am not be able to figure this out...
The dog should show up at a location and lead you to the airplane, where he's dug up the uniforms.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Well, i know the grinding is kinda sucks, i think if you want the slightly fast route, you can just collect one of the item you need, like get one coconut, and then open the Debug Menu by pressing CTRL+J, and then just change the value of said item as you pleased.

You need atleast have one of said item tho. For example, if you have no fish/coconut in the inventory, th
Just without all the SMEAT and no internet
You can install a satellite-based internet on remote island.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes