mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Does anyone else have any problems harvesting bananas and coconuts?

Every time I go back to the banana grove and the coconut trees, they're either not ripe yet or there's none growing on the trees.

Can someone please help?

kuriru

Mar 6, 2022

Every time I go back to the banana grove and the coconut trees, they're either not ripe yet or there's none growing on the trees.

Can someone please help?
past time and sometimes they will grow
if they don't, come back another day
repeat

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That's where I'm stuck. Did you get past it?
Ignore it for now; the lizard's supposed to be there blocking you, but he's slacking off.

Fixed on Beta, but it's not really an issue; the place will open up when you need anything that's beyond the crossroads.

boomfish

Mar 10, 2018
Ignore it for now; the lizard's supposed to be there blocking you, but he's slacking off.

Fixed on Beta, but it's not really an issue; the place will open up when you need anything that's beyond the crossroads.
I guess, but I'm at a standstill. All of the girl's points are at 75 or 100 (Jenny is 50) but none of them increase. Quests are Get Closer to Olga but her points don't increase, Look For Clues but I understand I need access to a different location for the 3rd clue, and Find Out What's on the Other Side of the Bridge.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I guess, but I'm at a standstill. All of the girl's points are at 75 or 100 (Jenny is 50) but none of them increase. Quests are Get Closer to Olga but her points don't increase, Look For Clues but I understand I need access to a different location for the 3rd clue, and Find Out What's on the Other Side of the Bridge.
Almost always this is caused by not having spend time doing the relaxation activities with the girls (sunbathing with Maria, smoking with Raven, etc). Make sure you've done those 5x, since some of them open up other events.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

Can someone please help?
Ok your probably doing what I was doing.. go check.. wait out time sleep.. repeat.. You have to leave the screen where the coconuts are to trigger there growth.. so just enter the cave.. than you can rest to sleep.. repeat.. they will grow than.

Reactions: mnotwoke

boomfish

Mar 10, 2018
Almost always this is caused by not having spend time doing the relaxation activities with the girls (sunbathing with Maria, smoking with Raven, etc). Make sure you've done those 5x, since some of them open up other events.
Well, I've pounded these for about an hour.... Is there a list of these activities or someway to tell in the game when I've met the 5x requirement?

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
How to collect achive for steam version "Two in the bush" if i have lover status Cath and Gabby? I not finish all quests, but ahother achivements are done...

Last edited:

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Are some scenes missable? I just stumbled into this game the other day and have been playing it quite a bit. I noticed in the Spankbank that I've unlocked scenes not in order from left-right/top-down (particularly Raven's first scene and Andrea's third scene). Are those missable or just unlockable any time but only under specific circumstances?

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
Anyone having problems with choices not showing up? I have to H to hide and show again every time a new choice appears... quite annoying, don't remember this happening a few versions ago...
bummer...

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Anyone having problems with choices not showing up? I have to H to hide and show again every time a new choice appears... quite annoying, don't remember this happening a few versions ago...
bummer...
First time I hear of that. Could you get me the player.log, I'll check it out.

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX:
Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Log file: ~/Library/Logs/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes