Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
First time I hear of that. Could you get me the player.log, I'll check it out.

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX:
Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Log file: ~/Library/Logs/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Here it is,
I assume it might be just on my end then.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Anyone having problems with choices not showing up? I have to H to hide and show again every time a new choice appears... quite annoying, don't remember this happening a few versions ago...
bummer...
I had that, until, I found out you could scroll, only problem is it was the top few choices that needed scrolling, not like you normally expect, the lower part of the choices...

After seeing that, I didn't have any missing choices anymore...

Reactions: Mat Skyfire

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
I had that, until, I found out you could scroll, only problem is it was the top few choices that needed scrolling, not like you normally expect, the lower part of the choices...

After seeing that, I didn't have any missing choices anymore...
Hm, seeing your reply I disabled most of the options in prefs and left only autosave turned on... I think I had "scroll text", "autoplay" and prob "large text" on. It seems to be working now so one of the options alone or combined might be it.

Thanks

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hm, seeing your reply I disabled most of the options in prefs and left only autosave turned on... I think I had "scroll text", "autoplay" and prob "large text" on. It seems to be working now so one of the options alone or combined might be it.

Thanks
Cool, that's useful... We've been trying and failing to repro this on our end, so I'll see if there's something useful there

Reactions: Mat Skyfire

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Ive ran into a number of exceptions when unpacking this file. Fairly certain thats not a good sign. Is everything running fine for everybody else?

Tarnumius

Feb 10, 2019
Are some scenes missable? I just stumbled into this game the other day and have been playing it quite a bit. I noticed in the Spankbank that I've unlocked scenes not in order from left-right/top-down (particularly Raven's first scene and Andrea's third scene). Are those missable or just unlockable any time but only under specific circumstances?
If I correct remember all scenes collected If completed all quests. You can check spankbank for open scenes.

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
small Cath and Gabby bug, In the morning of calibrating the bunker radio quest they change into white underwear when kissing the MC and back to regular clothing when moved back to the right side of the screen

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
If I correct remember all scenes collected If completed all quests. You can check spankbank for open scenes.
Hmm. Okay. Seems odd to get them out of order, but I'll keep trying. From the one preview image I was concerned that some of the scenes required me to make difference choices early on with girls, like pushing Raven to have sex instead of waiting (not sure if there actually are branching paths like that).

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ive ran into a number of exceptions when unpacking this file. Fairly certain thats not a good sign. Is everything running fine for everybody else?
You're probably using microsoft's built in zip file that can't handle filenames with >215 characters, then unzipping to some deep hierarchy. Use a recent 7zip / Winrar, or unzip it to something like c:\tmp

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
You're probably using microsoft's built in zip file that can't handle filenames with >215 characters, then unzipping to some deep hierarchy. Use a recent 7zip / Winrar, or unzip it to something like c:\tmp
Kay, so ive deleted the recent extract and extracted it again with 7zip. Apparently WinRAR has issues with this.

Consider this a non issue :)

Reactions: Droid Productions

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
How long do updates usually take? I just discovered this game and was going to play it but stopped after reading this was the penultimate update, so I'm trying to figure out if I should wait for the game to be finished or just play it now.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
How long do updates usually take? I just discovered this game and was going to play it but stopped after reading this was the penultimate update, so I'm trying to figure out if I should wait for the game to be finished or just play it now.
Go up literally 4 posts above yours and you can see the launch trailer, which has the launch date for the final update.

Reactions: TheDennyGuy

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There's like 30 hrs of gameplay now, you're unlikely to run out of content before our final update.

As for "how often do we update", we've done 26 updates in 28 months, since our first release. We usually aim to hit Steam's default branch on the last Thursday of the month (unless there's a big sale on, like Summer or Winter sales).

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes