Tarnumius

Feb 10, 2019
Okay, version 1.0.0 is now officially up on the Steam beta branch. This is the release candidate for exiting early access, and completes the story. It's been one hell of a ride getting here, and thanks to everyone that helped support this.
Hello.

I check beta version and found 2 small bugs.
1 - "Under development" title on last quest
2 - Spankbank not contains all spanks, may be I am wrong with it.

Thank you for game and congratulations for release. This is big step for any developer.

PS:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
I wish. We've been focused on Paradise Lust recently; art is actually ahead of us, but writing and tech needs to catch up :)
I was thinking there was something like that with all of your attention on finishing Paradise Lust and then needing to get Sinner Landing started. It is not like a monthly content update for the first release since you need to get major systems like the UI and base game mechanics developed like movement, skills, experience, and inventory management. All things that the later content patches use as their foundation that takes work to get started.

You can think of it like building a retention wall out of cinder bricks. If you compare the amount of time it take to dig out the part of the hill you want to level and then lay down the leveled foundation to get it started verses the amount of time to put down just one of the bricks. Laying down all of the bricks might take a long time but if you think of each brick as a monthly content patch that single brick is much faster to lay down then getting the foundation ready to lay the bricks.

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
Droid Productions v0.26.0D crashed right away for me at startup on Linux: I tried it way after it was released, so I decided to just wait for the last release. Is this part of the fixes that will be included in the final version, or an issue you're still unaware of?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
their next game is :Sinners Landing
We know. That's the game we were talking about with the "medieval/magic" and "fantasy" game.

I never said that Paradise Lust 2 was going to be the next game. We knew that Sinner's Landing is next. But it also hasn't changed the fact that .

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes