kayfabe

Mar 30, 2018
This game has intensely dumb opinions about margaritas. A margarita "on the rocks" isn't some hipster shit, it's just a fucking margarita. Nothing wrong with a frozen marg but if people don't want to bust out the blender or risk a brain freeze then some half ass crushed ice is fine too.

Last edited:

Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
Congrats for the launch !

Actually I think I'm almost at the end of the game but I can't go to Reyna's place anymore, either to see her or to go fishing. Basically the access to go there is no longer highlighted, I can't find any solution, I think it's a bug :(

It's like the scarecrow is blocking my way :LOL:
can you post your save and a screenshot here?
you can find your saves here:

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
So...does this game have a satisfying ending with each heroine or its more along the lines of "To be continued in Paradise Lust 2"?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So...does this game have a satisfying ending with each heroine or its more along the lines of "To be continued in Paradise Lust 2"?
It has a nice clean ending (obviously I'm biased).

We're still working on what PL2 will be, but it'll likely be set at least a couple of months after PL1 ends, so there's a clear break and a change of themes.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
It has a nice clean ending (obviously I'm biased).

We're still working on what PL2 will be, but it'll likely be set at least a couple of months after PL1 ends, so there's a clear break and a change of themes.
So no annoying cliffhangers or anything of the sort?

And you said "ending" as in singular...does it mean that there is only one ending no matter what you do and there is no option to end up with a specific girl?

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
why dont you.... i dont know, play the game and find out?
Well, I assume that the version here does not include the conclusion of the game for me to find out so I would need to purchase the full game but I'm not yet completely sure if it suits my tastes.

A satisfying conclusion, many endings and choices that matter being among those.

The art looks rather nice and the premise sounds interesting but I'm not yet sure whether to buy it or not. Hmmm...

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes