Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In a last version from here and a steam version have a bug with sketchbook. I start drawing (first one, after you find it) and game randomly freeze. It can happen on every precentage, on drawing and coloring phases. Skip button can also freeze game completly. Any way to proceed this issue?
Try to repro the bug and drop the player.log here, we'll have a look. It's definitely not a universal issue, so we'll see if we can reproduce it.

Log file is here:
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Vigeroy

Feb 24, 2021
Guys I downloaded the game but everytime I click play there's only this black screen with nothing on it. How do I fix this?

wartime

Mar 4, 2018
Try to repro the bug and drop the player.log here, we'll have a look. It's definitely not a universal issue, so we'll see if we can reproduce it.

Log file is here:
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
I finnaly skip it, but its another sketchs minigames, so here is log file

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Guys I downloaded the game but everytime I click play there's only this black screen with nothing on it. How do I fix this?
At a guess you had a bunch of errors unzipping it; most common issue is using a zip package (like the built in windows system) that can't handle long filenames.

Either use a recent winrar/winzip, or just unzip it to something like c:\games or c:\tmp, that way it won't break the zip extractor.

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
I was sorry there wasn't a 3 some with Grace and Rachel. They had talked about it but it didn't happen.
And there was talk about Jenny being into Andrea. I also thought I noticed some indications that Cath and Gabby would help with getting that to happen, presumably leading to a pretty awesome fivesome.

In general there was a bit of a let-down with the threesomes. Several were initially brought up but never really developed as much as they ought to have. Like Reyna and Maria. That was fun, but it was clearly just the start.

We also hear several times about the girls getting up to things on their own, but never get to see any of it. Kind of a waste to have all this hot, canonical girl/girl content and leave it behind the scenes.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In general there was a bit of a let-down with the threesomes. Several were initially brought up but never really developed as much as they ought to have. Like Reyna and Maria. That was fun, but it was clearly just the start.
They're just insane amounts of work. The Cath/Gabby jacuzzi threesome took us something like 6 weeks just for animation, and that's ignore storyboard, sketching, line-art, cleanup, coloring and rigging, on the frontent, and writing/scripting/puppeteering on the back-end.

It's way more than twice as much work as a normal sex scene.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
They're just insane amounts of work. The Cath/Gabby jacuzzi threesome took us something like 6 weeks just for animation, and that's ignore storyboard, sketching, line-art, cleanup, coloring and rigging, on the frontent, and writing/scripting/puppeteering on the back-end.

Maybe some of them will be done in Paradise Lust 2?

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018

It's understandable if they're that much work, but I'd still rather have more threesomes and drop another entire character or something to free up the resources. They're that important.

It also seems like a learning step. Without knowing how expensive they were going to be it's easy to set up situations that wouldn't be feasible to implement. But now you can avoid even teasing it to the player so it doesn't feel like you're missing out.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's understandable if they're that much work, but I'd still rather have more threesomes and drop another entire character or something to free up the resources. They're that important.
Well... we *did* add another artist when we hit the Patreon goal for that. If we had more support we could afford to add another animator ;)

Reactions: rejejvaca

xeroph

Jan 24, 2018
this may be a dumb question but if there any difference between 0.26D and the final release version on steam?

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Hello,

I'm still having problems with getting coconuts, flowers and bananas to grow so I can complete the conditioner, Jenny cooking tasks done.

Can anyone please help?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hello,

I'm still having problems with getting coconuts, flowers and bananas to grow so I can complete the conditioner, Jenny cooking tasks done.

Can anyone please help?
OK your probably doing what I was doing so they did not grow. After checking any of these you MUST leave the screen and than go rest. If you go to location check coconut, then pass time, click bed to sleep the coconuts will NEVER grow. You have to leave the screen like enter the cave or go to a new location on map than you can sleep and time for the coconuts will progress.

Reactions: mnotwoke
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes