Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just out of curiosity, when can Patreon supporters expect 1.0 to get released?
We've been squashing final bugs... I think 1.0.0G is good to go, so I'll be kicking off builds and mirroring them tonight.

The big one is some people were reporting Maria's sunscreen lotion minigame broke again :(

Here's the full changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive and Evil13

Argnwan

Oct 19, 2020
When do you think you'll stop releasing updates for Paradise Lust? As in around what date will the definitive/complete version be released?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Should make a sequel all of them starting the new resort island.. developing the island.. clearing it up and building proper bridges and such. Still a lot of the island unexplored.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Should make a sequel all of them starting the new resort island.. developing the island.. clearing it up and building proper bridges and such. Still a lot of the island unexplored.
You might want to pay a bit more attention to the thread, particularly the last couple of pages.

Reactions: TheDevian

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
When do you think you'll stop releasing updates for Paradise Lust? As in around what date will the definitive/complete version be released?
About a year from now.

We've got updates planned for the next few major Steam sales (Halloween, autumn, winter, spring and summer).

Having said that, the game is *done* now. Everything else is just post-release support.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Just finished 1.0. Even though I found this game late in its development cycle, I am glad I eventually did find it and actually "played" it the whole way through. Really enjoyable experience, and I am already looking forward to Paradise Lust 2!

Reactions: Droid Productions

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
You can grab it from itch.io, here:

or we give free Steam keys to patreons at $12+ tier.
Steam tells me "Zis item is currently unavailable in your region".

With itch.io I do not know what I'm actually paying for. Will I get any updates or will I have to pay again?
The last time I tried itch.io I did not even get the version I was about to paying for, but an outdated version.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Ok question for those that have done it so far, how do you unlock The "Cove" Thotfolio art sketch with Andrea "At least friends rank with Andrea"?

Edit: New issue. Can not go fishing to get the 3 Mackerel for the food for Hiro. The slick point is locked out and only shows "Reyna" at the top of the screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Steam tells me "Zis item is currently unavailable in your region".

With itch.io I do not know what I'm actually paying for. Will I get any updates or will I have to pay again?
The last time I tried itch.io I did not even get the version I was about to paying for, but an outdated version.
Yeah, we don't screw around with these things. The only difference between buying it on itch.io and buying it on steam is that steam users get the beta releases as well (it's how we test as we develop the game, and the steam SDK lets us auto-generate and roll out beta builds).

I'm really not a fan of how some people use itch.io as if it's patreon, with each 'edition' being a new game. It screws with the platform, and with user expectations.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
"Failed to load mono" when I try to start the game.
Sounds like an issue unzipping the archive; "mono" is the C# code... just unzip it somewhere (to be sure I'd try something simple, like C:\tmp, so we remove possible long / complex path snafus).

Reactions: Dave1337

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
I was compelled to delete my post but since theres already an answer:

I dl the wrong one. Needed Win32, not Win 64.
Awkward for posting before thinking, but here we are.

Reactions: Droid Productions

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Dave1337 said:
"Failed to load mono" when I try to start the game.

Sounds like an issue unzipping the archive; "mono" is the C# code... just unzip it somewhere (to be sure I'd try something simple, like C:\tmp, so we remove possible long / complex path snafus).
Use Bandizip it's excellent at extracting unicode and it's much faster than 7zip I did a parallel extraction test using Bandzip parallel and multi-thread unzip on a very large file several GB in size and it blew 7zip out of the water in speed.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
So I found Tori. Now what's the faster way to find Grace and Rachel?
Raise Tori relationship points to 50 to reach her first sex scene and build a hut for Olga (requires 50 relationship points with her). After all of these, the event to finding Grace should trigger. Then, you need to raise Grace relationship points to 50 to find Rachel.

Reactions: Anthers
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes