Dec 30, 2017
1685934719392.png

Win32: - - - - -
Win64: - - - - -
OSX: - - - - -
Linux: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

It's on 10% launch discount now :)

This adds the final Cath/Gabby threesome, Tori's final sex scene, and the conclusion to the story.

We're shifting onto Paradise Lust 2 and Sinners Landing now. If you've enjoyed Paradise Lust, don't forget to give them a wishlist!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Congrats, Droid Productions! You're a rare combo in the world of adult entertainment:

- starting original games
- not losing your mind or temper after dealing with "fans"
- actually finishing them

I wish you great success with PL2 and Sinner's Landing!

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
gameplay is cool and all, the only problem with this game is that most sex scenes weren't very hot. The angles, climaxes etc just plain bad, which is a shame, because if they made sex scenes actually good, then the game would place in the top.

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
Congrats, Droid Productions! You're a rare combo in the world of adult entertainment:

- starting original games
- not losing your mind or temper after dealing with "fans"
- actually finishing them

I wish you great success with PL2 and Sinner's Landing!
I agree, its very rare for someone to finish such a long term project and have regular updates to boot, most are lucky to finish an orgasm let alone a game/Vn, lol. Grats Droid , will wait for the squeekuel i mean sequel :)

luiscessa

Mar 10, 2019
I would like to congratulation the developers of this game on an excellent game. really enjoyable, just the right number/mix of characters, steady development, probably the first game with minigames that I genuinely enjoyed, no endless grind, and overall one of my favorite games that I've found through this site. kudos!

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Congrats to the devs, one of the better sandbox games,with nice variety of girls, not too much grind and some very cool features, I especially liked all the pics and drawing portraits of the girls in different outfits. Regular updates were also a massive plus. I can't wait for sinner's landing and the sequel,will they be developed at the same time or one then the other? Anyway,congrats and wish you more and more success.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
A good game overall but I do hope the minigames in the next two are handled better. For those that like them it's fine but speaking for myself most minigames in games like this are just annoying timewasters, but sometimes when they add to the gameplay like the card poker game in Love of Magic they can be fun. It's good to make them skippable but since the waste of time is the most annoying thing about them how about making them skippable from the get go instead of making those of us not interested in them sit there staring at the screen while a timer fills up before the skip button becomes active? Congrats for finishing the game and good luck with the next ones.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
A good game overall but I do hope the minigames in the next two are handled better. For those that like them it's fine but speaking for myself most minigames in games like this are just annoying timewasters, but sometimes when they add to the gameplay like the card poker game in Love of Magic they can be fun. It's good to make them skippable but since the waste of time is the most annoying thing about them how about making them skippable from the get go instead of making those of us not interested in them sit there staring at the screen while a timer fills up before the skip button becomes active? Congrats for finishing the game and good luck with the next ones.
If you go to settings you can remove the timer and enable skip immediately.

As for why have a timer? Because very often people (given an automatic skip) would just skip immediately without engaging; when having a little time to kill they often play it and discover they enjoy it.

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
This game is a blast! Glad to see that it did finish in a nice way already giving us the directions for a sequel, I'm just in doubt weather its going to be produced after their fantasy game is done or soon, it would be awesome if they can increase their team and have it larger so that they can produce both without delays.
Can't wait for what comes next and the improvements that they are going to make in their stories and animations that are already quite good.
Keep up the good work Flexible Media!

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This game is a blast! Glad to see that it did finish in a nice way already giving us the directions for a sequel, I'm just in doubt weather its going to be produced after their fantasy game is done or soon, it would be awesome if they can increase their team and have it larger so that they can produce both without delays.
Can't wait for what comes next and the improvements that they are going to make in their stories and animations that are already quite good.
Keep up the good work Flexible Media!
Yeah, the team's already grown a fair bit; the goal is to make Sinners Landing and Paradise Lust 2 in parallel, with me coding Sinners Landing, while Doug continues on Paradise Lust 2, and Chase writing Sinners Landing, while Kimiru, who's written most of the dialog this last year handling PL2.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes