elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Well, I assume that the version here does not include the conclusion of the game for me to find out so I would need to purchase the full game but I'm not yet completely sure if it suits my tastes.

A satisfying conclusion, many endings and choices that matter being among those.

The art looks rather nice and the premise sounds interesting but I'm not yet sure whether to buy it or not. Hmmm...
The full version will be posted here as well if I understood Droid Productions correctly, so you can see for yourself and decide on buying it afterwards if you are so inclined.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
There is only one ending; doing this for 12 different girls would have been suicide.
Hmmm, I see.

Are there any sex scenes with the girls optional then or its akin to a kinetic novel kind of game where choices do not matter and you can see everything in a single playthrough? It would be fun if the protag could favor one specifically even if the ending was the same no matter what. Or at least if some things were optional so one could see some extra/unseen before stuff in a new playthrough.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Hmmm, I see.

Are there any sex scenes with the girls optional then or its akin to a kinetic novel kind of game where choices do not matter and you can see everything in a single playthrough? It would be fun if the protag could favor one specifically even if the ending was the same no matter what. Or at least if some things were optional so one could see some extra/unseen before stuff in a new playthrough.
Nope, not optional, if you want to finish all the quests you will fuck them all...

Reactions: TheDevian

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Can one fail a quest or not do it and still get an ending?
No, you can't fail a quest. This game is a heaven for completionists. You won't miss anything.

I think there could be a scenario where you can trigger epilogue without doing some girls last quests though but there is a clear warning.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
No, you can't fail a quest. This game is a heaven for completionists. You won't miss anything.

I think there could be a scenario where you can trigger epilogue without doing some girls last quests though but there is a clear warning.
Yeah, you can miss out on the 100% affection level quests (it warns you when you try to trigger the epilogue), but you can't chose not to pursue any of the girls. You can also miss out on all the optional content if you want, but you can get 100% in one playthrough; that's a decision we made pretty early, based on the feedback from Raven's split path.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, you can miss out on the 100% affection level quests (it warns you when you try to trigger the epilogue), but you can't chose not to pursue any of the girls. You can also miss out on all the optional content if you want, but you can get 100% in one playthrough; that's a decision we made pretty early, based on the feedback from Raven's split path.
It's worth to point out that even if player is one step before epilogue, he/she still can complete all quests and optional content. There is no situation where player permanently missed some content (in one playthrough) AFAIK.

Last edited:

faptiste

Mar 17, 2019
is the debug menu doesn't work on steam release ver?
im just tinkering with female character likes mc value but it didn't change

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
is the debug menu doesn't work on steam release ver?
im just tinkering with female character likes mc value but it didn't change
Should work fine. Because of how things work under the hood some things (girl love rating, cash) isn't editable in the debug UI. In the case of cash, it's because it's mirrored from the inventory (so the inventory holds the actual number of Sex$'s you've got, and the number you see if just for easy scripting access). Similarly with the girls liking; if you could just ramp that to 100 you'd break the entire flow of the game.

Reactions: faptiste

Nattonori

Feb 14, 2023
been tyring to figure out why theres no any quest triggering i got raven to 100
cath andrea and gabby to 75. the rests are still 25 because it says i need to do other characters but i cant since no mission is triggering. and i havent manage to get past the lizard yet cause i need to advance maria route to actually do it according to the walkthrough. safe to say ive done relaxation, especially raven, maria, karen, more than 6 times already and the rests from what it seems just unlocked some wallpapers, not that i care. just want to advance through the story and yeah even if theres a walkthrough it only tells you how to do the missions not how to trigger them etc which a lot of people here said i need to do relaxation and and then do the jack room spam. but it just doesnt do anything.

Reactions: rklona

wartime

Mar 4, 2018
In a last version from here and a steam version have a bug with sketchbook. I start drawing (first one, after you find it) and game randomly freeze. It can happen on every precentage, on drawing and coloring phases. Skip button can also freeze game completly. Any way to proceed this issue?

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes