molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
All the girls so far are complete cunts (Just got to the resort and stopped there). Very accurate to how it would be in real life.
And you would be too if you was in a pageant and the only guy that has been around you is the Dick Wad Rick. They have no idea if your someone they can trust or not.

Reactions: Evil13

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Oh you're making a new game in addition to PL2 with the animated cartoon style? Sinner's Landing sounds intriguing , bit nervous about the card combat but if its simple enough and you can find new cards in the dungeons could be interesting enough... well anyway, congrats on finishing this one again, I already have it on steam and will probably at least get Sinner's Landing on Steam too!
Yeah, the Flexible Media team's been quietly growing throughout the last year, with the goal of working on two projects in parallel.

The work I do on Love of Magic is a hobby on the side; it's thankfully not just me doing Flexible Media stuff.

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
Nice to see completed game. I haven't played this for ages because it's grindy-ish style but I enjoyed story and art as far as I played. Maybe I have patience to finish the game.

Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
Ooook so everything went fine with the fishing and the rest of the story line, EXCEPT this in the Thotfolio:
View attachment 2677003
Took a look at your save and it looks like you did the quest, but a previous bug didn't unlock it. Attached is your fixed save.

For others who have the same problem, there will be a hotfix in the next build that activates in the morning to unlock it. Aside from that, you can replay the sketch in her hut and it should also unlock that way.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Fnarkl

Nov 7, 2020
I love the gameplay a lot but the art seems very inconsistent. It's hard to believe the people in the character art are the same as the ones in the sex scenes, specially Gabby who looks completely different. That said I still think it's a fun game and worth the time and money.

Reactions: Kirimaru

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
And you would be too if you was in a pageant and the only guy that has been around you is the Dick Wad Rick. They have no idea if your someone they can trust or not.
He's not even a dickwad and lack of trust isn't the reason they are.

Last edited:

Dorat1

Dec 31, 2017
I did not naturally run into her as well because she usually hangs around a location that is not frequently visited early on.

The time you meet her for the first time may be tied to a specific time of day.

Look at your active quests to find the proper time.
Little arrow in top left corner below energy bar.

In any case keep checking at:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers for that! Yeah you're right, I've had no reason to come here specifically before.

Ceeleaf

Sep 4, 2017
Where are the unifroms? I hope not on the airplane since the crates have been bugged for me for many releases.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The problem I have with 2D art is that I never find it as sexually exciting as 3D models. In other words, 2D-art games don't make my PP tingle :Kappa:. If you add sandbox to the mix, I'm bound to get bored really quickly. That's my personal experience.

Now, this game sounded fun so I gave it a try. I'm still not feeling those 2D sex scenes (I wish I could :(), but after playing for 3 or 4 hours in the last few days I must admit this is a great example of a very good sandbox game. I'm having a lot of fun, even if my approach to it doesn't relish the sex scenes as much as I'd like. Also, despite the obvious grind the amount of content is insane!

Congratulations on such a great completed project. If you created a female-MC game that I could enjoy you'd officially become the greatest adult-game devs ever! :LOL:

SoyCristian

Nov 24, 2017
Hello, Spanish translation is posible now is the completed version? At least an unofficial. Spanish people wanna enjoy that gem

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hello, Spanish translation is posible now is the completed version? At least an unofficial. Spanish people wanna enjoy that gem
There's *way* too much text in the game to do a proper localization pass; something like 4 novels worth. Best we could have done is an AI pass with something like DeepML, but I don't think anyone wants a MT version of something like this; you'd lose most of the jokes, all the character personalities, etc.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes