BigRay87

Jan 15, 2019
There's *way* too much text in the game to do a proper localization pass; something like 4 novels worth. Best we could have done is an AI pass with something like DeepML, but I don't think anyone wants a MT version of something like this; you'd lose most of the jokes, all the character personalities, etc.
Now I REALLY want to see a MTL of Karen's lines

• Haha
Reactions: Biscardone

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello i'm in endgame right now. For spankbank Raven 2 scene in launchdeck doggystyle, is there someway you can repeat it or it's better just forget about it?

Xuc123

Jul 12, 2020
Hello, having the same bug on all my saves where i can't progress Karen, started a new game for the realease 1.0 and can't click on Karen anymore or on the wall behind her to access to storage, kitchen and generator. She just give me the quest to harvest banana and then the save is rigged.

Love the game, playing realease since 2021 but i can't play now

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hello, Spanish translation is posible now is the completed version? At least an unofficial. Spanish people wanna enjoy that gem
I'm Spanish and I'm enjoying it already :KEK:

There's *way* too much text in the game to do a proper localization pass; something like 4 novels worth. Best we could have done is an AI pass with something like DeepML, but I don't think anyone wants a MT version of something like this; you'd lose most of the jokes, all the character personalities, etc.
Yeah, there are too many jokes, puns and cultural references. A faithful translation would be a nightmare, if not outright impossible to achieve :(.
BTW, before publishing the game on Steam you should go over the parts in Spanish and Italian. For the most part, the sentences are absolutely correct (barring the absence of accents), but every now and then you get the genders wrong and things like that. Little details that could be polished to make it even more accurate.

Last edited:

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
For the most part, the sentences are absolutely correct (barring the absence of accents), but every now and then you get the genders wrong and things like that. Little details that could be polished to make it even more accurate.
You can always suggest changes on developers' discord channel, paradise-spellcheck. Recently Olga's Ukrainian phrases have been corrected with help from someone who knows Ukrainian/Russian (originally there was a lot of mistakes). It would be great if someone who knows Spanish/Italian helped with Maria's/Andrea's dialogs. It's always satisfying when changes recommended by you, are implemented in the game :).

Last edited:

Minoton

Jan 31, 2021
Hopefully Q4. Lots of things need to be rejigged for the next stage.
Quoting one of the funniest refences for me:

Domo arigato, mr roboto, for the game, and good luck!.

So, lust paradise 2 is next?. what is sinner landing then, a side project? (also, its not here, will be here any time or not)

thanks for all.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You can always suggest changes on developers' discord channel, paradise-spellcheck. Recently Olga's Ukrainian phrases have been corrected with help from someone who knows Ukrainian/Russian (originally there was a lot of mistakes). It would be great if someone who knows Spanish/Italian helped with Maria's/Andrea's dialogs. It's always satisfying when changes recommended by you, are implemented in the game :).
Well, as I said I'm Spanish, and I also speak Italian, so that could very well be a job for me :KEK:.
But honestly I'm a few hours into the game and don't really feel like replaying the whole thing to spot every single mistake.
Of course, from now on I'll pay attention and write down any mistake I'll find during the rest of my playthrough, so at least that could help a bit.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Well, as I said I'm Spanish, and I also speak Italian, so that could very well be a job for me :KEK:.
But honestly I'm a few hours into the game and don't really feel like replaying the whole thing to spot every single mistake.
Of course, from now on I'll pay attention and write down any mistake I'll find during the rest of my playthrough, so at least that could help a bit.
Don't worry. Currently Olga's dialogs also haven't been fixed from start. Maybe in the future they will be.

Reactions: Aristos

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So, lust paradise 2 is next?. what is sinner landing then, a side project? (also, its not here, will be here any time or not)
We've been growing the team with the plan to split it for a while now; in time Doug and Kimuru will continue Paradise Lust 2, while Chase and I take the reigns on Sinners Landing.

Reactions: Kirimaru

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
We've been growing the team with the plan to split it for a while now; in time Doug and Kimuru will continue Paradise Lust 2, while Chase and I take the reigns on Sinners Landing.
Glad to hear you're not stopping now. I'm looking forward to the next installment, and Sinners Landing.

One thing that always bugged me with this game, and I think it is a Unity thing, but not all Unity games suffer from it, is the same names.

You have the ability to set a save name. Great, it makes it easy to tell where you are, and why you made that save. I'm not one for making a ton of them, just a few. Main, temp, etc.

Trouble is, when you save over them, like my Main save for example, the name changes to Autosave. Useless and stupid. It makes no sense to do that at all. Might as well not have naming enabled.

I don't know if it can be fixed so it doesn't do that, but if not, can it be turned off? As it is, it's useless.

RHendrassen

Aug 10, 2018
kinda stuck. can anyone tell me where to start the project green fingers mission? it says to meet andrea but i cant find her

Karatus

Apr 27, 2017
I think I got a bug, I had the Tori BDSM event trigger and a chat with Rachel happened but I still yet had to meet Rachel for the first time

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think I got a bug, I had the Tori BDSM event trigger and a chat with Rachel happened but I still yet had to meet Rachel for the first time
Yeah, we've heard of that one; fixed on the Beta branch.

Basically you could mainline Tori without being blocked by the other quests being missing.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Minor issue. You can open up ridge before building the shack, but cath mentions you have already done that in those messages.

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
Please join the Discord channel and join our little "spellchecking" club. ;)

I suggested some corrections to Olga's lines, right now I cannot play the game, but keep offering corrections when guys find Ukrainian/Russian text requiring the attention.

Reactions: Aristos
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes