Hugmrt

Dec 28, 2017
It feels like every time I play this game they've changed fishing somehow. How am I supposed to catch fish? The three grey dots cycle back and forth but as soon as I click the mouse the fish swims away. Tried tapping quickly, tried holding mouse button down, nothing seems to work.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
About this pesky "not available in your region" problem, is there any way to fix this?
Or is it too complicated/expensive or is it outright impossible?
I'm afraid you'll tell me "impossible" is the correct answer... but just asking anyway.
Steam would be an easy option to remunerate you guys and get updates.
Patreon? Nope, out of question. It's nice if it works for you. But they did too much shit in the past. And probably they are still doing it.
There's no direct way to fix it; this is (usually Germany) refusing to sell the game.

We do give out Steam Keys to patreons >$12 tier. If you dislike Patreon, there's always Itch.io; sadly there's no real replacement for the Beta system on Steam, but it does get you a legit copy and lets you support the development without touching Patreon.

othertrash

May 25, 2020
The walkthrough links and the recent pdf roll-ups are still missing end game info.
How do you trigger the epilogue? All girls are soulmates, and no active quests listed.

kazamajonny22

Sep 11, 2020
Hi to all, maybe I'm blind, but, can't find uniforms for scarecrows, can somebody post a screenshot where to find them, and maybe some instructions, please?
Thank you

Jul 28, 2018
It feels like every time I play this game they've changed fishing somehow. How am I supposed to catch fish? The three grey dots cycle back and forth but as soon as I click the mouse the fish swims away. Tried tapping quickly, tried holding mouse button down, nothing seems to work.
The look may have changed but the methodology has not: cast in front of the fish you want, wait until the exclamation point appears, click a couple times until you catch it.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Wait till the exclamation mark pops up. Also, the actual mechanics of fishing (not cosmetics) haven't changed in forever, so not really sure what you're getting at.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Hm, I'm on 1.0.0g and I got the quest where Tori wants to try BDSM, except I haven't rescued Rachel yet.

kalewdoscape

Dec 4, 2018
Just finished my playthrough of the game earlier today. I really enjoyed the story and the characters, the minigames were fun and of course the ladies were a standout, and with a baker's dozen there was plenty of content without the scope feeling too large. Cath and Gabby remained my faves throughout, though Raven, Jenny, Mi Sun, Tori, and Grace were all pretty cool. There wasn't any girl I disliked (maybe Karen, but her storyline made me laugh a lot), and I liked a lot of the things you could do on the island and some of the twists and developments in the story (Shiki is a good boy). Congratulations to the devs for completing this game.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Congratulation for completing the game.
So I decided to put in pdf the Paradise Lust Guide from steam, probably not the most updated version but I hope it helps someone.
PS: For some reason I cant make one of the youtube links work is there just not like the rest.
A guide that doesn't tell you the correct answers to say lol

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
man the game is quite a grind on how many days it take to get all quest done... but still good one
i like how many details and funny dialogue are in the game... and characters are well... have their own characters

btw... using debug to max tori (i chat up the girl and set stamina to 999 and chat until they reach the cap. not just set their likes to 100)
there will be a scene where i ask rachel about something... but at that point... i haven't rescue rachel yet.
not sure if this is overlook or using debug messed with the timeline :ROFLMAO:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sorry, not sure if this is going to be fixed on the next build (think I read that somewhere in this forum?) but I am getting the "Soulmates with Karen" bug. I've tried a bunch of things and the next even with her just won't trigger.
We'll have a look. Afaik there's no open bugs related to Karen's soul-mate stuff, though there are a lot of things at the end that might go sideways.

We're rolling out a path to steam's beta branch today, since the Summer sale is about to happen.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes