townie

Oct 3, 2017
Anyone know where the sturdy dried leaves are? Someone on this thread said the trees behind Olga's but the only trees behind the bungalow are part of the bungalow (ie, if you click them, you go in the house).

townie

Oct 3, 2017
Click higher; they're the big Palms.
Somehow the problem solved itself via saving, quitting and reloading. Having said that, I'll leave the img here in case it's a bug or a problem for someone else. The palms I think you're pointing out are part of the hut. If it's the others behind them, they're not a clickable object. But thanks anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sheema

Jul 25, 2017
completed the game, only one quest remaining, bring the dog to the resort during the day. How do I do this? Also, one more painting in tothfolio is missing and 3 wallpapers I presume gabby but I don't know how to unlock those.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
completed the game, only one quest remaining, bring the dog to the resort during the day. How do I do this? Also, one more painting in tothfolio is missing and 3 wallpapers I presume gabby but I don't know how to unlock those.
Dog should be on the boat sitting on the couch

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
There was no content cut between, release 26 and the finished version correct, didn't really expect the leap to happen the day it did since I wasn't paying attention.

Pervertx

Oct 17, 2017
How do you activate the painting minigame? I'm on the path outside the radio tower with Gabby and it mentioned drawing her. How do I do that? I've clicked on the sketch book and the paints and thotfolio pics.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
How do you activate the painting minigame? I'm on the path outside the radio tower with Gabby and it mentioned drawing her. How do I do that? I've clicked on the sketch book and the paints and thotfolio pics.
Talk to her.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes