ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
No matter how hot she is if I can't put something on her mouth so she don't talk I wouldn't even consider going near her at least the blowjob scenes was good because she couldn't talk to say infuriating shit , not even what she says she is annoying per se
Oh, come on. Yeah nobody likes Karen. She's an annoying bitch.
But without her, the game would be half as funny and much more boring.
And at the end she's our annoying bitch.

Reactions: Twistty
Jul 4, 2017
Oh, come on. Yeah nobody likes Karen. She's an annoying bitch.
But without her, the game would be half as funny and much more boring.
And at the end she's our annoying bitch.
Yeah , but I didn't wanted to fuck her more than once I don't say erase her forever just let me not being forced to have anything to do with her once the first time it's done , at least could have make her more human as her romance advance even stupid people can have a change of heart

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah , but I didn't wanted to fuck her more than once I don't say erase her forever just let me not being forced to have anything to do with her once the first time it's done , at least could have make her more human as her romance advance even stupid people can have a change of heart
Karen is Chase's love letter to the Texan milfs he grew up both lusting after and hating.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i get it just saying that the player should have more choice on pursuing her or not
Yeah, for Sinners Landing and Paradise Lust 2, the stories are less interconnected. The fact that so many of the character arcs weave together made that hard in Paradise Lust 1.

And of course, that way you would have missed out on Vlad the Impaler.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
does anyone at what point/quest you could the "you´re not the boss of me" achievement that requires to refuse taking orders from karen?

Already completed the game and now I am on a new run trying to get all achievements but I don´t know when or how to get that. Any help is welcome, thanks in advance!

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
does anyone at what point/quest you could the "you´re not the boss of me" achievement that requires to refuse taking orders from karen?

Already completed the game and now I am on a new run trying to get all achievements but I don´t know when or how to get that. Any help is welcome, thanks in advance!
I've got it, but don't remember how and when.
The hint says "Refuse to take orders from Karen". Since there is thankfully no game over condition, you should take that literally and try it if you have the chance.
Maybe there is a choice during one of the H-scenes?

Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, for Sinners Landing and Paradise Lust 2, the stories are less interconnected. The fact that so many of the character arcs weave together made that hard in Paradise Lust 1.

And of course, that way you would have missed out on Vlad the Impaler.
I would have loved to have missed Vlad I just fast-forward that part to be honest

Jul 4, 2017
I've got it, but don't remember how and when.
The hint says "Refuse to take orders from Karen". Since there is thankfully no game over condition, you should take that literally and try it if you have the chance.
Maybe there is a choice during one of the H-scenes?
When you first met her when you tryst to put you to work just refuse

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
after a lot of trail and error I finally get it! it seems you have to click the middle option "it´s not her job either" to get that achievement! what a random crap.
Oh, now I remember!
It was about Maria has to clean stuff because she's Mexican. Nah, no random crap, it was the only correct answer. I didn't remember cause I probably took that choice out of reflex.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Oh, now I remember!
It was about Maria has to clean stuff because she's Mexican. Nah, no random crap, it was the only correct answer. I didn't remember cause I probably took that choice out of reflex.
for that achievement, yes! but you can answer the other as well that refuse to work and the outcome is even the same except you won´t get the achievement so it´s pretty random to me.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Karen was pretty intolerable, that's a fact. But on the other hand she was the only freaky chick there, so there's that. Freaky puts a whole lot of weight on the scale..

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Karen was pretty intolerable, that's a fact. But on the other hand she was the only freaky chick there, so there's that. Freaky puts a whole lot of weight on the scale..
Everyone knows Zoomers don't have enough sex, so it makes sense that the best girls are a Millennial and a Gen X.

Reactions: InvaderZim

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
for that achievement, yes! but you can answer the other as well that refuse to work and the outcome is even the same except you won´t get the achievement so it´s pretty random to me.
No, you don't understand. It's the correct answer. Period or full stop or whatever. And for choosing the correct answer you get the achievement.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I get it, it still don´t make sense.
As it happened, today I had lunch with good friend who is from Mexico, which is rather rare around here.
I suggest you should have lunch with her, and tell her she should clean your room because she's Mexican.
I'm sure everything will make sense to you afterwards. (If there is an afterwards...)

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
As it happened, today I had lunch with good friend who is from Mexico, which is rather rare around here.
I suggest you should have lunch with her, and tell her she should clean your room because she's Mexican.
I'm sure everything will make sense to you afterwards. (If there is an afterwards...)
1699650428419.jpeg

Reactions: TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes