RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
Just found out about the game, and I really love it! Fantastic 2D animated graphics, of which Paradise Lust, What a Legend and Knightly Passions are unfortunately minorities on here.

I did see in previous posts that it's normal we can't advance some girls further (I too have Gabby at 60, Cath at 40, etc.), but I noticed that there are many pictures in the wallpapers gallery that are still greyed out. Are some just placeholders, or were they supposed to be all unlockable somehow? I did click on the ones in the Chatty app when they appeared, so I'm sure the greyed ones are some I never got anywhere.
There's still a few that are locked behind quest progression that isn't there yet, including a girl that isn't even in the game yet.

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
Really looking forward to the next update: their patreon says they usually aim at releasing something every month, so considering the last release on here is from the end of April we're hopefully close to a new one?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Really looking forward to the next update: their patreon says they usually aim at releasing something every month, so considering the last release on here is from the end of April we're hopefully close to a new one?
Yeah, it released to Steam (every $6+ tier patreons get a free steam key, and the beta branch updates every day or two) last night. We'll continue to test, fix a couple of issues related to that; probably a public release in a week or so. This update was focused on relaxing, so it adds a bunch of little stories and repeatable acts you can do with the girls. I mentioned that the chatting minigame was just supposed to be one of many things like that; you can now go swimming with gabby and cath, build a shisha and get high with raven, suntan with Maria, get drunk with karen, do yoga with Andrea, etc. It also adds in what Chasttity (who does character emotions/puppeteering) called "that fucking long fucking scene with Cath", and the first of the replayable setups for the girls.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How do you upload a save file to unity?
The saves are located here:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Just zip up the whole folder and upload it.

Reactions: yrban7477

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, public release updated.

This is the 'relaxation' update. Lots of new repeatable non-flirting actions you can get into with the girls to build your relationship.

- Go swimming with Cath and Gabby
- Make a bong and smoke with Raven
- Yoga with Andrea
- Suntanning (and putting on suntan lotion) with Maria
- Drinking with Karen

Also adds in a giant sex scene with Cath (Chastitty, who does the character setup and posing, referred to it as the fucking long fucking scene), and massively expands on her replayable sex scene.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
I'm stumped on how to fix the hookah.

Nevermind, just didnt scour the resort enough.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
"(Android will probably crash on lower-end phones)"

Bro you know you're gonna put someone on suicide watch when their phone can't run this. They thought their phone was top of the line. You crushed their reality. Dick.
It's not you, it's me... ;)

Short answer is that there's a lot of optimization needed on the animation side of things; each of those characters are a 4k texture to animate them properly, we need to cache them out more aggressively.

tonyplees

Oct 8, 2017
Alright I'm stuck again like every upgrade. One of an otherwise fantastic game that gets me annoyed everytime.
I need the screwdriver for the wine but I have no idea where to get it from. Where do I get it?

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes