Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I cant find that fucking cock skrew or what ever is no were to be found....
this game needs better hint system. wasted an hour looking.
Yeah, I've seen that one show up a lot. We'll see about clearing that one up. We're also working on a wiki for walkthroughs etc

Reactions: Endri

akrobat99

May 19, 2021
I cant find that fucking cock skrew or what ever is no were to be found....
this game needs better hint system. wasted an hour looking.
I found corkscrew while cleaning room #2 with Maria

pj3003

Aug 30, 2017
Why is there no sex scene with Gabby ? Instead of this scene, there's cleaning Jack :rolleyes: ... is it a bug or a joke ?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Nope, had the same bug. When the scene started, I got a blank screen
This is in the tower while you're retrieving Gabby's panties for Cath? That's... curious.

Could you pass me the log file, I'll have a look tomorrow.
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Just zip up that folder and PM me.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Love this game so much
I low-key hope that the dev spends more time than his love of magic xD
It's different :) This is my day-job, so it has an actual team working on it. Love of Magic is what I do at night and during the weekends.

Chase is the main writer on it, and does a lot of the design. He also does sound design, because most designers are frustrated sound-designers.
I did the core code-base, help out with code, game design and do most of the producer duties.
Sven Nudes does animation, and (with the help of various freelancers) the various 2D art
Doug Styles does most of the day to day code now; I try not to allow myself to become a bottle-neck, so once a project is running smoothly I try to step away from doing most of the low-level code.
Chastitty is listed as QA, but she's actually doing god's work on scripting and 'puppeteering' (making the characters expressions and poses match the text). She's also a trained animator, so she'll get to try her hand at that soon.
Finally we've got Johnny and Spanky on QA duty; they're not exclusive to the NSFW part of the studio, but they're really useful for providing bug-testing and recursion testing.

Reactions: chahawakid

sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
gabby and cathy quests are still bugged for me....tried two times an older save and in both ways i cant get higher than 20 at both girls

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
any cheats/mods to tweak whatever stats are there. energy,mood, loveponits.
it is unity so saveeditors usually of no help

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
any cheats/mods to tweak whatever stats are there. energy,mood, loveponits.
it is unity so saveeditors usually of no help
Ctrl+J opens up the debugging interface. Having said that, you can break your savegame if you're not careful.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Got several wallpaper entries including Poster 1 still locked. Is this normal for this build?
Some of them are still locked (hell, at least one of the girls aren't in yet); more content is being worked on. I just added all the ones that were done together in one batch, easier to do that way.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Yeah. Not counting the missing girl, Maria, Reyna and Karen still have missing pictures. Plus the aforementioned Poster 1.

Got some good laughs out of Reyna though.

pj3003

Aug 30, 2017
This is in the tower while you're retrieving Gabby's panties for Cath? That's... curious.

Could you pass me the log file, I'll have a look tomorrow.
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Just zip up that folder and PM me.
I'm talking about this exact scene - the screen is black or as I last saw Jack cleaning up ( the text points to a sex scene with Gabby ) - at the end of the scene you receive Gabby panties. btw great job :love: characters, graphics and story ... are awesome - one of the best games I have ever played

Reactions: Droid Productions

bennyhanna123

Sep 10, 2019
I have the corkscrew in my backpack, but cannot advance the Karen quest in the morning. I am clicking on her, the wine, everything. It is not prompting me to use the corkscrew.

Also, it seems like I've searched everywhere to find the rug and the hose for the hookah and can't make any progress.

Is this possibly from not starting a new save this version? It seems like I have items I can't use

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have the corkscrew in my backpack, but cannot advance the Karen quest in the morning. I am clicking on her, the wine, everything. It is not prompting me to use the corkscrew.
You need to head there when she's not there to check out her wine.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes